viii

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

The next day.

Nice. I got good sleep thanks to Sasha who was snoring. Thank you, Sasha.

Good thing I went outside to sleep. It's more better than someone snoring below you.

And good thing for sleeping outside, I got enough sleep as we are now standing in front of a row of contraptions.

"First off, we'll test your aptitude" Shadis shouted as usual "those capable of this aren't even suitable to even use as decoys"

People were trying to go on it and it seem it looked difficult.

Once a person was done, I was next so I went on it.

I thought it was difficult but it wasn't.
It was only balancing as I used my upper body and I was relaxed and calm.

I noticed on my left that Eren was on it but upside down.

How can Eren not do this?

"What are you doing Yeager! Use your upper body!" Shadis shouted as Eren was still upside down.

People were snickering and murmuring to each other as I grew angry.

Just wait and see what karma does to you.

_____________________

I was sitting on the ground leaning on the pole of the manoeuvre strap thing as Mikasa was lecturing Eren who was on the strap device.

The sunset was as beautiful as it is.

"Follow the basics and you should be fine. Don't think about doing it well or anything" Mikasa said as Armin was standing on the opposite side of me as he stood beside the lever to raise Eren. "Pay attention to your front and rear balance and gently rest your weight upon the belts on your waist and the back of your legs"

"Take it slow and you'll be okay" Armin spoke "Even I could do it after all"

"Ok. I think I could do it this time" Eren said seemingly unsure.

"You could do it, little bro. After all, You're related to me so, of course, you can do it" I said as I gave him a thumbs up "Raise him, Armin"

"Okay" Armin began to rotate the lever as Eren was lifted off the ground.

But got turned upside down and bumped his head on the ground with a loud thud.