lxxiii

☠︎︎✍︎

☠︎︎✍︎

.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡.

"Are you really a suicidal idiot, huh, Eren?!!!" a newly turned 18-year-old Y/N stood up and shouted at him. Though the young Eren didn't budge at all and remained silent sitting down.

Both were in the Yeager house in Shiganshina. Both parents left for business or grocery shopping leaving the two siblings at home.

"Beating Armin like a bag?!! Leaving Mikasa like that all alone!? Becoming so selfless just for our sake, freedom, and happiness?!! Oh my fucking god, Eren, what were you thinking!!" Y/N ranted out as she sat down next to him puffing an angry sigh.

"I was so desperate to push you all away... Even I found myself wondering what I was doing... I just let the moment take over... Really... Sorry." Eren looked down at the table with sorrow as Y/N could only sigh.

"Say that to Mikasa, you idiot..." Y/N hissed but smirked. "At least I'll be pregnant with a hot captain in the future and get married."

"Yeah... Armin told me that as well when I told him." Eren said still not looking eye to eye with her.

Y/N couldn't help but give him a soft pat on the back. Such a kid knowing what would happen in the far future is a burden that made Y/N feel pity for her brother. Especially when the future is shitty for him.

"All of the massacre you did... Was just for us to be pushed away from you... And make us the hero who killed you who's the villain!?" Y/N questioned still not believing it.

"... That's right."

"Oh my God Eren..." Y/N covered her face in disappointment. "You went too far... Just for us... Are you an id-"

"Do you now remember Ymir Fritz?" Eren cut off Y/N. Y/N nodded letting the subject change because she couldn't handle all of the information about Eren dying in the future.

"Yeah... Ymir Fritz obeyed King Fritz for over 2,000 years thus the power of the Titans still continues." Y/N said. "Frieda once said that to me."

"right... He'd burned her hometown, and killed her parents,... And pulled out her tongue. But when she attained God-like powers... She continued to obey him." Eren continued the story as Y/N's brows furrow.

"Why the fuck would she think that...?" Y/N wondered. Ymir was badly treated by the King and continued to stay.

"When we touched in the paths... I couldn't believe it but... The Founder Ymir... Loved King Fritz..." Y/N face scrunched up from disgust upon Eren's revelation. "That's what bound her over two thousand years."

"Bound for two thousand years...??! That's hell..." Y/N hissed.

"I can't claim to understand the depths of Ymir's heart. But... I knew she was in agony as she yearned for freedom. For two thousand years... She sought someone who'd release her from the agony of her love. Then that someone appeared." Eren looked up to the sky to see that the scenery of their house had changed to the scenery of Aurora Borealis in the sky. Erenhad changed to a more teenage look at the time after the battle for Shiganshina. "It was Mikasa..."