xxxi

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

Y/N thought her life was going to end in that single moment but the Smiling titan stopped just right in front of the girl. Y/N was in utter confusion.

The Smiling Titan did not reach for the girl but it smiled more as it looked like the Titan was happy and content after seeing Y/N.

Y/N on the other hand was confused as someone unaware picked her up away. It was Levi who was on his horse riding and had evaporating titan's blood on his face after fighting.

Levi placed the girl in front of him to not escape from his grasp again. Y/N looked back at Eren and Mikasa as the Smiling Titan was coming close to them.

"Eren! Mikasa!" Y/N cried out. Just in time Hannes has arrived and tried to kill the Smiling Titan. The girl tried to jump off Levi's horse once again but she had failed since Levi had held onto her harder.

"I'm not letting you get yourself killed again. Mikasa and Eren will be fine once we reach up to someone who has another gear." Levi said. Y/N took one last look at Eren and Mikasa as she courageously nodded in agreement with Levi's statement.

Though deep inside her she wanted to run up to Mikasa and Eren to help.

"Over there." Y/N pointed out a dead body that didn't have its upper body since it was eaten but it had gear with it. It was just meters away from them.

Reiner kept on tossing more titans in different directions making it a bit difficult for the two to come up to the dead body. At some point, Levi had to jump off the horse and zip through the titans to kill it meanwhile Y/N was heading to the dead body riding Levi's horse.

Y/N had arrived at the dead body as she jumped down quickly. She got down and started to strip the dead body's three-dimensional manoeuvre gear and wore it. She noticed that there was more gas in the gear.

"Levi! I'll go to Mikasa and Eren!" Y/N yelled at the Lance Corporal who was still fighting more titans. Before Levi could answer Y/N had already left leaving Levi's horse alone.

"Tch, she never hesitates to give her life to that idiot," Levi mumbled to himself and kept fighting.

Y/N on the other hand was zooming through titans while killing them gracefully.

But once she had got there she had frozen once again having a horrified face at what she saw. It was the Smiling Titan. It ate Hannes. Y/N fists tightened as she went up to Eren and Mikasa.

Y/N watched as her brother fell on his knees after seeing the death of a good friend. Y/N felt a pang of sadness in her. Hannes was an overall good guy who took care of them.