lvi

☠✍

☠✍

"Geez... The room smells like wine and heavy expensive perfume." Y/N sighed as she fixed her tie and then gazed at the noble people talking and drinking.

"This is amazing," Udo said watching the nobles and famous people in the grand room.

"I've seen these people in the newspaper," Falco added

"There's no time for chit chat. We didn't practice serving them just to stand around." Gabi said then pointed at a table. "Look I see some empty glasses. Get to it!"

And they did the four kids with their agility and speed, continued to clean the table, take away empty plates and refill wine for the guests. Y/N was quite dumbfounded seeing them so passionately serving while she stood there calmly.

"My hands weren't trained to serve but I guess I'll do my best," Y/N muttered to herself as she did the same thing that the 4 warrior candidates but was calmer rather than pacing around.

"Look at that. They've got filth blooded urchins carrying the plates" A noble trash said as he noticed Udo carrying the empty plates.

"So that's where the stink on my food came from." Another arrogant bastard added covering its nose. Udo was about to look like he was going to punch the pigs but accidentally bumped into someone, spilling their kimono.

When seeing the person that Udo spilt wine, Y/N heavily sighed in relief knowing that the person will somehow help. On the other hand, Udo looked petrified.

"I-I'm terribly sorry!" Udo exclaimed horridly but was calmed down by Kiyomi placing an arm around his shoulder to quiet him.

"Don't make a scene," Kiyomi said quietly.

"B-but your beautiful clothes..."

"Is something the matter, ma'am?" A man asked as Kiyomi quickly took the glass from Udo and pretended to act.

"Oh, how embarrassing. This young man was helping me wipe up some wine I spilt on my kimono." Kiyomi smiled then turned to Udo. "Thank you, dear."

"I see. That's unfortunate." The man said then turned around suggesting to follow him. "Please this way..."

"Wh-why..." Udo muttered

"Who knows what they'd do to you?" Kiyomi whispered back then left Udo.

As Kiyomi was following the man, she gave Y/N a small nod and then faced away. Even though she hardly despised nor liked Kiyomi, she still felt thankful. Y/N sighed and continued with what she was supposed to do.