xxxvii

☠✍

☠✍

"Y/N. A scout retrieved your gear but it's damaged badly. It could take about 2 weeks to repair." Hange spoke.

"It's okay. As long as I have the gear I'll be fine." Y/N answered as Levi finished clamping the cables of Y/N's temporary ODM gear on her.

"Levi, Y/N, Jean, Sasha, Connie... Take care of that side" Erwin commanded.

"Roger!" The five answered as they did what Erwin ordered going to the other side.

Rod's titan was just feet away from the wall as the cannons were from up the wall begin to fire.

Rod stopped just in front of the wall as the Garrisons thought that he was finished. But they were wrong. The strong hot wind blew around. Everyone covered their faces.

"Argh Hot!" Connie whined.

"Shit. Not good." Levi replied.

"The wind changed direction!" Y/N called out.

"Captain! I can't see anything!" A Garrison soldier exclaimed to its leader.

"Doesn't matter! The target is straight below! Continue to fire!" The leader exclaimed.

The garrisons did what they're ordered and fast fired down on Rod's titan despite the thick hot smoke.

Though an explosion was made from below. The garrisons were in shock.

"Are we too late?" Y/N asked herself.

Suddenly Rod raised his skinless arm as the garrisons were petrified. His hand went down slamming on the wall with a huge slam. He then followed with his other hand slowly standing up.

Rod's face looked disgusting as hell. His face including his whole body was unfinished that it looks like someone cut his body in half diagonally. Disgusting goo and organs came falling out. It had no eyes but holes.

All Y/N could express is pure disgust. She would rate Rod's titan a -1. One of Rod's main organs in the middle fell out and landed on the walls as garrisons flew away from it.

"Disgusting" Y/N complained looking at Rod's titan once again before getting pulled on the arm by Levi.

"No time to waste, Y/N," Levi said as they all run up to the leader of the garrisons.

Rod gripped the walls harder as they cracked a bit.

The leader looked at Orvud District while garrisons run for their lives away passing by him as their life depends on it.

Sasha, Connie, Jean and Y/N went up a barrel of water and began to pour it above their heads as Levi went up to the leader.

"Stand back captain. We'll take over here." Levi said. Y/N went up to the lance corporal looking like an upset cat who got damp by water.