xxxvi

☠✍

☠✍

The bright yellow light waved throughout the whole cavern for just a few seconds. It was then followed by a huge wave of wind.

Y/N held onto the chains while Historia held onto Eren. The three looked at the massive skeletal figure in front with wide eyes.

'This place is going to collapse?!' Y/N thought as she saw the pillars of crystal slowly breaking apart.

"Forget it, Historia, Y/N!" Eren whined once again. "Since that titan's from the Reiss family, just let him come and eat me! Get out of her!"

"Hell no!" Historia and Y/N chanted at the same time.

"Why won't you two listen?!" Eren asked as Y/N kept trying to cut the chain. There was a slight chance that a small knife can cut it off.

"I might be humanity's enemy but I'm still your ally! I can't be a good girl and I don't wanna be a good either!" Historia exclaimed as she tried another key to unlock the lock. "When I see people crying to themselves saying they're not needed... I wanna tell those people that it isn't true!"

'I bet she's talking about Ymir.' Y/N guessed.

"No matter who! No matter where! I'll come to their rescue!" Historia said as she finished unlocking. Though the wind was too hard and it let her roll backwards.

"Historia!" The Yeager siblings chanted in worry.

Suddenly, Mikasa was there in time as she held Historia. Y/N was distracted by the gigantic growing titan in front.

'It's so big...' Y/N thought gripping harder on the chains to not be blown out by the strong wind. (That's what she said )

"Give me the keys!" Levi exclaimed. Y/N's eyes widened as her body felt like it lightened up.

"Levi!" Y/N exclaimed. Sasha held Y/N from not getting blown out.

Levi finally unlocked a chain from Eren's left arm as he handed Connie the keys to unlock Eren's feet. Eren began to whine about the fact that he wants to get eaten.

"Y/N where's your gear?" Sasha asked.

"A certain someone took it and threw it away," Y/N answered.

The body of the massive titan was now rising bigger than the cavern.

"I think...That's way bigger than the colossal titan, isn't it?" Sasha asked.

Rod's titan was expanding more than the crystal cavern. It could not help itself as crystal debris fell due to the large figure of Rod. It was more massive than the Colossal Titan. It would be more horrifying to see its full form.

"The ceiling... Look out!!" Mikasa warned.

Jean finally unlocked the last lock that held Eren's arm.