lxvi

☠︎︎✍︎

☠︎︎✍︎

"To all subjects of Ymir. "

Y/N's eyes widen upon hearing Eren's low voice. Her fists tightened their grip as she gawked at the glowing tree in shock. 'It couldn't be??! Did Eren win against Zeke?!! What the fuck!'

"My name is Eren Yeager. I'm using the power of the Founding Titan to address all Subjects of Ymir.

I've undone the hardening of all the Walls on Paradis Island, and all Titans entrapped within them have started marching.

My goal is to protect the people of Paradis, the place I was born and raised. However the world... Wishes for the annihilation of the people of Paradis. Not just the people of this island, but until all of the Subjects of Ymir have been eliminated.

I reject that wish.

The Wall titans... Shall trample all surface of the land outside of this island... 

Until all lives exist there... Have been exterminated from this world."

"FUCK YOU, ERECKTO YO MAMA!"  Y/N screamed as loud as she could. Anger and rage filled her. "WHY DO THIS, YOU IDIOTIC PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

So suddenly the area shifted. It was back in Paradis. Y/N was standing on a random roof with wide eyes filled with shock seeing the scene in front of her.

Thousands and thousands of Colossal Titans slowly walk. And the thing was... There are no walls or anything. There were titans eating people while the whole place looked like a mess.

The sky was dimming dark. Everything looks like a disaster. A humungous skeleton-like creature was crawling in between the massive amount of Colossal titans. The skeleton-like creature was probably a hundred times larger than the colossal titans around it.

"impossible... how... I-is this the future??" Y/N asked herself.

"This is what's happening right now." Y/N didn't expect to get an answer as she looked behind seeing that Eric was there with a half-shocked look as well.

"H-how??-"

"I don't know... But I know that you are half asleep... Your body asleep and your soul awake here witnessing this..." Eric paused then gloomed at the calamity. "Disaster..."

Y/N was utterly speechless looking at the disastrous scene. She would've hoped and thought this was just an illusion or so but... It wasn't.

She thought the day when the Walls would finally be destroyed would be somewhat peaceful and happy moments but Ymir said no thanks...

"well... At least the walls were demolished..." Eric tried to set a bit positive way but ended up to nothing as he sighed.