xxx

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

"Reiner. What are you right now?" I heard Berthold ask Reiner as he placed his hands on Reiner's shoulders.

"Relax. I'm a warrior." Reiner answered as he shook off Berthold's hands.

"You're a warrior and you want to trust Ymir?? Isn't she the one who ate Marcel?" Berthold asked.

'Who is Marcel?' I ask myself. I look away in another direction while continuing to listen to their conversation.

"That's exactly why we can trust her. Her motives are simple." Reiner answered. I glanced at the two men as they were looking at Ymir. "After becoming human again, she probably spent a long while living an aimless, selfish life. Until she met Krista. And as cute as Krista is, we have better reasons for wanting her on our side. That also goes for Y/N"

'Why the heck will they want to kidnap me? I know I have a great ass but sir I ain't a good prisoner in bars. I'll probably bust my way out in just a few hours from pure boredom.' I thought.

"Krista's family is affiliated with the church. Y/N looks a slight fraction identical to him with both traits for leadership, coldness and sarcasm. If it turns out Eren isn't the Coordinate, we'll have to come back here again" Reiner discussed as my eyes furrow more from confusion. "If it comes to that, having Krista around will make the search much easier."

The sounds of flare guns are made.

'This is good information to bring back once this is over. What do they even mean when they said 'If Eren isn't the Coordinate'? And what do they mean about me looking a bit like someone?' I asked myself. 'Does Krista know more than the scouts do? Or... Is there something else?'

I saw Reiner come down to me, Eren and Ymir's branch.

"What's going on, Reiner? Aren't we waiting until night?" Eren asked as Reiner came up to the two of us.

"Nope, it's time to go," Reiner told as he held the handle of my blade that was in my gear on his waist. "Eren, Y/N, don't think about resisting."

"How can I resist when I'm tied up" I answered back.

"Come one there's no need to use force." Eren prayed as he had a face of pleading but I can see on the inside he hated it. "Just look at us. We're in no shape to fight you. So go easy on us okay?"

'I bet on all Levi's cleaning supplies that Eren is planning something on Reiner.' I guessed as Eren walked back.

Suddenly, Eren punched Reiner as he fell on his back. Eren began to punch Reiner more in the face despite his not yet healed arms.

"Die! Die! Die!" Eren yelled as every punch he makes, he yells a word. While I was cheering him on.

"Punch harder Eren" I exclaimed until I winced in non-existing pain for Eren because he was kicked back by Reiner.