liv

☠✍

☠✍

"What do you want, Eren? I have a lot to handle especially when I'm trying to train my squad." Y/N sighed as she approached Eren in an unknown forest near the HQ.

"Help me..."

"Huh?"

"Help me get the Warhammer titan." Eren bargained as it made Y/N eyes widen.

"And why should I?" Y/N hesitantly asked. She knew this would be a bad idea. If Eren wanted everyone to know about taking the Warhammer titan, then he could've had told them and not Y/N only. She could already sense that Eren is up to something larger than what he asked for.

"I'll help you crystallize any part of your body."

"Wait! you-"

"Yes, I know the origin of your powers." Eren walked up close to his sister. "The injection that our father gave you was an experimental fluid of the founding."

"Heh... I quite suspected you to know." Y/N half chuckled and sighed as she looked at Eren with a questioning gaze. "And what exactly will you do if I refuse to cooperate?"

Y/N continued to look at Eren curious what he would do to her. Both Eren and Y/N knew if they would be in a physical fight, Y/N would win easily over him but this time was different as Eren whispered right next to her ear.

"Don't you remember I have the founding?" Eren threatened as it made Y/N caught off guard. The older sister tried to move but couldn't as if her body was being controlled by something or someone.

Her eyes directed to Eren who remained calm despite that his eyes were tinted with a bit of sorrow. Y/N was torn in between if Eren really brought himself to do this or he's somewhat forced to. No matter what Y/N sighed and looked at Eren with not much of a choice to agree.

"If I'm going to agree to help you with this plan, then tell me the reason why," Y/N bargained as Eren sighed and began to explain.

______________________________

"Y/N!" Sasha waved. There was something that she was hiding that Y/N couldn't completely see."Come join me!"

"What are you hiding?" Y/N asked as she approached Sasha walking on the sandy beach. "Is it Jean's boxers again cause if it is then I'm out."

"No, it isn't..."  Sasha denied as she showed Y/N a chunk of pork from behind her causing Y/N's eyes to widen. "Tadahhh!!! Isn't it divine!?"

Sasha looked at the chunk of pork with total desire as an excessive amount of drool began to droop down to her chin. Y/N bursts out laughing while clutching her stomach.