lxvii

☠︎︎✍︎

☠︎︎✍︎

"Y/N you better put your ass back here..." Levi muttered as Y/N stood up from beside him.

"I have to fight as well, Levi..." Y/N argued jumping off the wagon the looking at him. "I've already healed and slept enough... I'm more worried about you..."

"You don't need to worry about me im more and definitely worried about you..." Levi defended with a straight face as Y/N gave a helpless sigh.

"You don't need to worry about worrying me cause I'll definitely worry about you..." Y/N gave him a confident smirk flexing her so-called muscles. "Plus... I'll be the knight in shining armor this time."

Levi's eyebrows furrow wrinkling the bandage wrapped around him as he then took Y/N's hand and kissed it. Y/N could never get enough of his touchy antics as a rosy blush crept on her cheeks with a smile.

"Promise to bring yourself back in one piece, love... Cause I could never bring myself to see you die again." Levi whispered.

Ever since Y/N had awoken, Levi had become more touchy usually. Even with many people around watching, he still didn't mind hugging himself right up to his lover. Levi was scared to see Y/N dead. He didn't care about his life as long as he sees her in his arms.

Y/N was and always will be his sunshine. It may sound like a very corny thing to think about but Levi didn't care.

Though Y/N wasn't complaining at all. Moreover, she was enjoying this as much as Levi was. Even in this cruel world, this kind of happiness still exists.

"Y/N, it's time for your gear," Armin called out holding an older version of the ODM gear catching both her's and Levi's attention.

"It's time I fight..." Y/N took her hand away from Levi and placed it on his cheeks caressing his bandaged face. "I won't be long, love... Sleep and rest well. If you don't rest I'll kill you instead. "

"Hmm..." Levi hummed going back to sleep in the wagon as Y/N walked away giving a last glance at his peaceful face.

'Well... Ain't I shit...' Y/N snickered at her idiotic self putting a palm on her face as she walked away from the wagon. 'I couldn't tell him...'

"so... You want me to impregnate you is that it??"

"well... Erm- about that." Y/N stuttered as her mind jumbled to a frenzy like an extreme party was being thrown inside her mind. "I... Um... Chocolate?"

Levi looked at Y/N with wide eyes but then shifted to a chuckle.

"H-huh???"

"Nevermind, love... I do hope I did impregnate you." Levi muttered going back to his wagon bed.

"HUHHH?!!!!!!!"