xiv

❝☞✉☜❞

"That's right" a civilian said.

"He must be a titan that's been hiding amongst us in a form of a child!" Another one exclaimed.

"Those too!" The man exclaimed beside Pastor Nick as he pointed a finger on me and Mikasa. "I wouldn't be suprised if those two weren't human!"

"Yeah!"

"We should dissect the two just in case!"

Those were the agreements of some civilians.

'I can't believe this brats fell to a statement as blurry as their future. I could dissect you all in just one night' I grumbled to myself.

"Wait! I might be a monster but that has nothing to do with them!" Eren defended. "Nothing at all!"

"As if we could trust you!" The man answered back.

'Please in the love of god, end this all or I'll get a headache from the stress' I thought as I closed my eyes due to irritation of the event. 'Why isn't Zachary doing anything?'

"It's the truth!"

"He's covering them because it's the truth!"

"No!" Eren shouted as he tried to get out of the pole making everyone frightened as I opened my eyes. "I mean... your wrong. So far you've all been doing is blurting out convenient speculations."

"W-what did you say that?" Nile asked.

"To begin with, you've never seen a titan before so what are you afraid of?" Eren spoke. "How can we afford to not let those with power fight? If you're scared fighting to survive, the lend me your strength! You.... damn cowards! Just shut up and bet everything on me! "

Everyoen was indeed terrified at Eren's outburst but I wasn't since I'm already accostumed to it.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Levi Heichou went across the fences as he came up to Eren.

The Military Police aimed their gun at him until Levi kicked Eren in the face that it already sprouted blood. My mouth turned into a 'o' as I winced at every kick the Lance Corporal did to Eren. I had a lot of mix feelings in me for some reason.

'Ehhhh sucks to be you right now, Eren. I'm sorry. Maybe Levi Heichou is doing something that'll help Eren. ' I thought as I saw Mikasa was about to go there and defend Eren until me and Armin held her back.

"Wait, Mikasa!" Armin said as I turn back to Eren who was getting beat up none stop by the Lance Corporal as he spatted out blood.

'That's a good presentation of giving a brat a lesson' I thought as Levi stepped on Eren's head.
(STEP ON ME LEVI- nvm :')))) )

"This is just my pet theory, but I think pain and discipline go hand in hand. What you need now isn't a lecture but training. Youre in a good position fo4 me to kick too" Levi said as he kicked Eren, faster and harder.

"Stop.. Levi." Nile spoke terrified at the scene as well as the other Military Police behind him and the Wall Cult. Somewhat the other people on the Survey Corps and the Garrisons look calm.