xxxxv

☠✍

Y/N opened the door of the building in shock seeing none other than Reiner Braun standing inside.

'Aghhhh why is simp number 2 here out of all the time in the world?' Y/N internally grumbled.

"Ah... Y/N" Reiner softly spoke out as he reached out to her.

"I'm sorry... But who are you?" Y/N asked playing the innocent and can't remember anything Y/N.

When Y/N had said those words, Reiner's face fell with sadness. Reiner knew that Y/N had lost her memories after the battle. It saddened him but was eventually lightened up when he knew he had a chance to get Y/N.

"My name is Reiner Braun. It's a pleasure to once again meet you." Reiner tried to charm Y/N as he took her hand and kissed it.

"Fuck... Stay away... I can't... I can't break out of character. I wish to kick him till he dies but I can't risk it...' Y/N was internally screaming for both her health and sanity as she still and tried to beep the innocent smile and look.

"It's... Nice to meet you, Mr Braun." Y/N tried to spit out the words while smiling. "May I ask but what are you doing here?"

"Umm... I... I wanted to see you" Reiner stuttered as his face flushed red.

"Oh... Ok..." Y/N smiled as she was getting awkward not knowing what she would reply to that.

"Where's Berthold?" Y/N whispered to herself but was heard by Reiner.

"Berthold?" Reiner's eyes watered a bit as he remembered his best friend. He looked up at Y/N with a bit of hope. "You remember him?"

'Shit.'

"Zeke told me about him. He didn't tell me where he was." Y/N said.

It was the truth. After Y/N's first night she asked Zeke if both Reiner and Berthold lived after the war but he didn't answer leaving Y/N curious. Y/N was surprised that Reiner showed up inside the house but wasn't with Berthold like usually.

"He... We left him in Paradis." Weiner muttered while looking down as Y/N was shocked.

'If Berthold is still in Paradis... Then... What happened after?' Y/N asked herself.

"Don't worry Y/N... You shouldn't worry about such things with your pretty head." Zeke took Y/N's hands in his.

A loud thud was heard as Reiner and Y/N looked at the source of the thud. It was a surprised and angry Zeke in an apron while a spatula was on the floor. Y/N wanted to die out of laughter.

"Reiner Braun. I told you to keep your hands to yourself and not on Y/N." Zeke grumbled upset as Reiner quickly took back his hand away from Y/N.

"Anyways... I'll see you tomorrow Y/N. Have a nice night." And with that Reiner kissed Y/N's cheek and left quickly before getting scolded again.