xii

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

The colossal was right infront of us and out of nowhere a huge gush of hot air flew us away.

'The colossal titan is back after 5 years. How could it reappear out of nowhere? Is Trost going to end up like Shiganshina?'

I immediately hook my lines to the wall as I saw the others were safe but one of us where missing.

"Samuel!" Connie exclaimed as I look down and saw Samuel falling who had blood falling out.

"Sasha!"

Sasha unhooked herself off the walls and began to run down and hooked Samuel's feet as she hooked her other line on the walls.

"Samuel! Don't move!" Sasha shouted as I sighed in relief.

"Thank God for Sasha's great instincts" I said to myself as Samuel was hanging.

My eyes widened to the hole on the wall.

"Its happening again" I mumbled to myself.

"The titans are going to get inside again!" Connie shouted.

'It's going to happen again. Just like 5 years ago. Is humanity gonna lose another percentage of land?' My thoughts were ruined to Eren's shouting.

"4th fixed cannon maintenance squad, prepare for battle!" Eren exclaimed as he took out 2 blades as he began to go up the wall with his odm. "The target's right before us! It's the colossal titan! This is our chance! Don't let it get away!"

"Eren!" I exclaim as I took 2 blades and began to go up to follow him.

'Eren you idiot brat. You don't know what the colossal titan is capable off and your attacking without knowing what it can do'

When I got up on the wall, the colossal titan began to move as my senses picked up and jump with my odm as it's hand began to destroy the cannons.

'Did it heard what was Eren saying a while ago?'

I began to hook myself on the colossal and dashed to Eren who avoided the hand of the colossal.

'The colossal titan was obviously distracted by Eren. It never hurts to try something dangerous.'

I began to aim for the next as I saw Eren do the same but before we could cut it's nape. It began to release hot steam as I struggled to see. Thanks to my odm gear, I was able to dash more in the steam.

I did a spin to lessen the smoke around me as the colossal titan magically disappeared again.

Eren began to fall as I quickly took his arm and hook myself on the wall.

I look down and saw nothing more than the hole of the wall.

"Eren, Y/N! Did you kill it?" Thomas asked who was on top of the wall.