xxxv

☠✍

☠✍

"Got that? He's Kenny the Reaper. If he's there, he'll be our biggest obstacle. As an opponent, he's near the same threat level as me." Levi said.

"Even the weapon he has, he's deadlier. Even from the two of us combined we had a rough time avoiding him." Y/N let out as she recall how much energy she used to just avoid him. Nothing like that ever happened to Y/N.

"Then there's no way we could beat him," Sasha confessed.

"Maybe if we waited for the backup-" Connie suggested.

"Absolutely not" Mikasa and Y/N chanted at the same time.

"I know it's out of the question!" Connie panicked. Of course, if Mikasa and Y/N would come after Connie, he would be a dead man. "Eren might be eaten already if we wait till morning."

"But based on what the captain and Y/N said, he must at least have a weak point," Armin said.

'Well everyone has a weak point even me. It could be Kenny has one as well.' Y/N thought.

"Are you serious, Armin?" Jean asked.

"Yeah, he may have the training but he doesn't have our practical experience," Armin said.

"But, Levi. How do you know so little about Kenny the Reaper when you live with him for so long?"
Hange asked.

"Sorry I didn't know his full name until recently. It's Kenny Ackerman." Levi said as he then looked at Mikasa. "Are you two related?"

"Before they died, my parents told me that the Ackerman family, my dad's side, was persecuted in the cities. And because my mom's family is oriental, she didn't feel welcome anywhere either." Mikasa explained. "They were both driven away to the mountains near the outermost walls and that's where they met."

Y/N recall the time when she was hiking with her father, Grisha up to the mountain to reach Mikasa's house for the first time. Eren couldn't be brought with us since he was very heavy to bring. And it was my first time meeting Mikasa back then.

"But I never found out why the Ackermans were persecuted. I don't think it motivated by race like it was for my mother." Mikasa continued.

"Has there ever been a time when you felt like some kind of power suddenly awaken in you?" Levi asked as he glanced at Y/N then back at Mikasa. Levi had somehow awakened a power in him when Y/N was kidnapped by Berthold and Reiner.

Mikasa remembered the time when the Yeager siblings saved Mikasa. Eren was pinned by a man while Y/N was unconscious due to a person knocked her out. Mikasa on the other hand didn't know what to do with the knife in her hand but with Eren's encouragement to fight, she awakened some kind of powers inside.