xviii

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

"Eren, don't you recognize me?! It's Mikasa, your family." Mikasa spoke to Eren. I glanced down and saw Eren's grip tightened preparing for an attack.

"Mikasa, Dodge!" I shouted warningly. Mikasa dodged as Eren punched his face.

I look at the other elite soldiers as they began to say that Eren was like any other titan.

I tched and went up to the other elite soldiers.

"We'll modify the plan." Ian said who I just knew his name from Rico "Until we can recover Yeager, we'll protect him the titans. He holds valuable potential to mankind. We can't give up on him that easily."

____________________

I slashed another another titan who was getting close to Eren and the boulder.

"Mikasa!" I heard Armin shout "What's going on with the plan?"

"It failed." Mikasa answered as I landed beside her after killing another titan. "We can't just leave Eren, so everyone's fighting. But at this rate, the titans will overwhelm us in numbers"

'That's my 71st titan who I killed in my whole existence. Where do even titans come from?' I thought as I changed my blades and saw another titan who was chasing Connie.

"Tch. You'll be the 72nd" I ran and slashed the titan's nape precisely. I took Connie's arm and carried him to a roof.

"Thanks Y/N!" He spoke as I gave a thumbs equally saying your welcome and I immediately went up to Mikasa and Ian on a roof near the wall's hole.

My eyes heard a big thump of feet as I turned around and met Eren's titan who was carrying the boulder over his shoulder.

'That's my brother' I smirked.

"Y/N! Mikasa!" Armin shouted as I looked at him.

"Armin" I greeted him.

"Eren's in control. He's trying to fulfill his duty. Now if we can escort him to the gate, victory will be ours!" Armin exclaimed as my body felt excited from Armin's sentence.

"Defend him!" Ian suddenly ordered. "Even if we have to die in the process, protect Eren until he reaches the gate! Keep the titans away at all costs!"

"My pleasure" I whispered to myself and immediately went down the building.

"Yeager!" Ian tried to stop me but failed as I slice through titans going through Eren's way.

'73........ 74....... 74 then 77..' I counted the titans as I sliced through them from behind Eren.

I look at Armin and Mikasa who was running infront of Eren them I began to kill more from Eren's back to prevent any back stabbers.