xxxiii

☠✍

☠✍

"Kenny!" Levi yelled as I threw a blade at Levi's so-called ex guardian.

'Kenny. That's the man who asked me who my parents were back then. I could never forget that encounter because of the strange way he acted.' I thought.

Kenny easily deflected it with his gun. Levi on the other hand dragged me close to him as he used his raincoat to cover us from Kenny's bullet that he had shot.

I gave one last glance at Nifa's dead body as we move down the roof and zip through the houses trying our best not to get shot.

______________________

'There they are' Y/N thought as the two shorties saw Eren and Historia unconscious on the wagon. Someone else was leading the wagon.

Y/N and Levi tried to come up close to the wagon but they were stopped by three men with special ODM gear with guns on their hands.

Before the men shoot their guns, Levi made eye contact with Y/N as he looked down at the floor suggesting what to do. Y/N nodded as she understood what the Lance Corporal had suggested.

The two hooked their lines on the grounds successfully avoiding the bullets that had shot at them. The two kept moving forward avoiding as much as they can while the men chase and shoot them.

'These men... Predicted what we planned. What a drag' Y/N mentally tsked as she kept dodging doing different kinds of flips and tricks that she had learned in her life.

Suddenly Kenny the Reaper appeared right behind them as he shot a bullet for each one of them. Though the two shorties victoriously avoided it by going to another pathway.

'That man... Was Levi's guardian. If he's Levi's guardian then why the hell is he on the Military Police's side?' Y/N asked herself trying to not get distracted by the questions and kept avoiding them.

More gunshots were heard. Levi and Y/N moved faster avoiding more of the upcoming bullets. Though Y/N's arm got wounded due to trying to escape while Levi's forehead got a wound on his forehead above his left eye as blood fell on his left face.

Levi kicked down the door of a bar as the two enter landing on the counter of the bar store just beside the owner of the shop.

"Are you okay?" Levi asked Y/N who gripped her wounded and bleeding arm as she nodded in reply. The girl felt a sting on her wounded arm but it didn't bother her.

"It's Levi and Y/N... Of the scouts!" The bar owner fanboyed excitedly ignoring the fact that the two were bloodied and injured. "W-welcome to our establishment!

"You okay?" Y/N also asked as the Lance Corporal nodded putting some part of his bangs aside.

'They're outside of this store waiting like cats waiting for the mouse to exit out. Hehe... They think they can catch us.' Y/N thought.