xi

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

"They're here! It's the main force of the survey corps! Commander Erwin, please give those titans a good beating for us!" A guy spoke as Commander Erwin came by on his horse.

'So this is the Commander. He didn't change much of his appearance back then before the fall of Shiganshina'
Y/N thought as she squezzed through the crowd and stood next to Mikasa.

"Look! It's Lance Corporal Levi!"

Everyone's heads turn to the back which consisted of the three squad leaders.

'So that's Lance Corporal Levi. Now I get why he is named the Humanity's Stongest with his height and size, he could easily past a titan' I thought as I noticed the height difference between Lance Corporal Levi and the lady beside him.
(Hanji, be my wife owo)

"They say he's as strong as an entire brigade!" Another person spoke.

"Y/N. Aren't you amazed at the Commander and squad leaders?" Krista, my new profound friend asked beside me.

"I have seen the Commander before and the squad leaders don't change anything on how I feel. The only thing I feel about them is respect but I'm also amazed and excited." I spoke keeping a calm demeanour.

"You don't look amazed and excited at all" Ymir spoke as she just popped up from nowhere and now beside Krista.

I ignore her comment as I focused on the squad leaders.

Out of nowhere, my eyes and the corporal's met. As if it was in slowmo. He's face obviously looked ubothered but his eyes looked like irritation to a crowd like this.

In just a second, I broke the eye contact and searched for Mikasa, Eren and Armin.

"Y/N what are you looking for?" Krista asked.

"Where's Eren, Armin and Mikasa ?"

"They probably went head back. Let's go!" Krista spoke in excitement and led the way as me and Ymir walked behind her.

"Are you worried that Mikasa will make a move?" Ymir joked as my face turned into disgust.

"We're siblings" I spoke.

"Ohhhh. You were always with him and Mikasa. You and him don't look like each other" She joked and I didn't like the joke.

Memory Flashback

2 boys in Y/N's age shoved her and stomped on her basket that was once full of firewood but now scattered on the ground.

"What do you want from me!?" A sobbing Y/N spoke as the two boys were laughing at her.

"Awww look brother, she actually cries." One of the two boys snickered.

"I bet she cries all the time because she doesn't look like her parents" Another one said as they kicked her.