lvii

☠✍

☠✍

Levi had a very hazy dream. A dream that he somewhat longed for.

In the dream, he felt at peace for the first time in his life. He finally felt relieved. Though it was only thanks to one person. Y/N.

When the first time the two met each other, Levi felt nothing at all but curiosity for her. It didn't bother him much about her thinking that she was just an arrogant annoyance. The Lance Corporal was only interested in her talents. Nothing else. The two were two different personalities.

Nonetheless, fate somehow made it possible. The two slowly fraternized with each other as they slowly indulged in each other's interests and so on. As Y/N would describe it, it felt like indulging in a bottle of very strong wine, feeling the addiction of it stay for so long until you get drunk. In other words, feeling love drunk.

It was the first time he ever experienced such a thing. It was the first time he never wanted someone away from his presence. Just like today.

When Y/N was abducted, Levi was in complete despair. His comrades would notice his old icey personality slowly come to shore. After that torture, Y/N finally came back as Levi felt relieved and finally at ease seeing her once again. But after Y/N went away with Eren for another two months it felt like torture once again. The constant anxiousness he felt like his lover disappeared once again. It's something he doesn't want to experience ever again.

"Even in such serious situations like this, you always got to make your fucking ass your number one priority..." That voice. That single voice belonged to only one person. Only one.

With sudden shock pouring into Y/N's mind, she sharply looked back and saw the one and only Levi Ackerman standing there with an expression no one can get him to do except for her. He was tearing up. Of course, it made Y/N's eyes widen not in shock because she has already seen it before but in regret. Regret making him cry.

Y/N ran up and immediately hugged him as she busted crying like him. 

The two held each other in their arms not minding what was happening. This is what happens to two people loving and missing. It gets them to separate until they crave each other's souls.

"I've already said it once... Y/N Yeager... I'll say it once again." Levi looked at Y/N with tears. "Don't leave me..."

"I-im so sorry..." It made Y/N tear more as she gripped him muttering with sobs. Levi ignored what she said and continued to kiss her regardless of what is happening with Willy Tybur declaring war.