xxv

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

"Pst blonde-  I mean Annie" I whispered as she passed by. I nodded at Armin. We had green hoods covering us from being seen. We began to move into a farther more area of the alley way as Annie came to us..

"Hello" I smiled as I gave her a small wave. "Its been a while, Annie"

"Yeh, You're really part of the Military Police Brigade now, huh?" Armin spoke.

"I never thought of you being a Military Police but I support you" I added as her eyes widened.

"Armin... Y/N" Annie murmured. "What's with the outfit?"

"Quite fashionable, am I right?" I asked her beamingly.

"We're a baggage carrier. We're using this raincoat to hide our three dimensional maneuver devices." Armin answered as I nod in agreement.

'Armin isn't doing a good job on acting' I thought.

"See?, Annie" I added as I showed my gear underneath the long raincoat.

Though Annie looked a bit skeptical.

"What for?" Annie asked as I took of my hood with Armin.

"Annie, my good friend. Could you give us a hand in helping Eren escape?" I asked with seriousness.

"Where to?" Annie asked. "After rebelling against the monarchy, where within the wall will you go to?"

"We're only going to hide out temporarily." Armin answered.

"Besides, taking a break from monarchy is a good thing once in a while. You know me, Annie that I'm my own person." I added. "We don't plan to oppose them head on"

"It'll be reported as an act of rebellion by the part of the Survey Corps, but that'll buy us some time during which we'll prepare what's needed to overturn the commission of inquiry's decision." Admin explained.

"Without fail" I added giving a thumbs up.

"What do you need to overturn it? Does something that convenient exist? Any leads?" Annie asked.

'She's not letting down her guard just one bit.' I thought. 'It'll be harder than I thought.'

"Sorry, I can't say." Armin answered looking down. Annie sighed.

"I hate to tell you this, but it's out of the question." Annie answered. "I won't say anything though, so do what you can"