𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌 1.2

Start from the beginning

"This is your uncle, Lui." Y/N introduced.

"Uncle...? Is it your brother mom??"

"Yes... He's name is Eren Yeager." Y/N smiled.

________________________

"Ahh speak of the devil, look who's late." Jean exclaimed as Y/N and Lui had came in the house.

"Wish for a fight, Jeanyboi?" Y/N laughed. "How's finding a woman that isn't Mikasa??"

Jean rolled his eyes irritated but couldn't escape the fact.

Peick then came in the house who looked quite presentable. "Is that how you greet your friend after not seeing them for many years?"

"Peick!" Y/N exclaimed as she gave Peick a welcoming hug.

"Tskk! favourites..." Connie jokingly eye rolled.

"Tskkk! Your still bald."

"Oi!"

"just kidding!!"

"Hey Lui! What took you and mom so long???" Leo came up to her brother as both walked away to rejoin their other siblings.

"Ah... Just a bit of small story telling about Mom's past." Lui couldn't help but smile.

"That doesn't look like the face of being told of a small story telling." Lawliet pointed out.

"The story mom tolled me is small but its beautiful." Lui answered shrugging.

"Ah favourites." Lukas squinted his eyes at his younger brother.

"And here I thought Lawliet was mom's favourite..." Leo added.

"Mikasa!!!!!!" Y/N ran up to the raven haired Ackerman and gave her a big hug. "Oh how tall you are!! Look at you!"

"Thank you, Y/N... Hello to you too." Mikasa gave a warm smile. the smile was oddly the same as back then. A genuine smile.

"Where's Annie???"

"She took in my place in the orphanage... taking care of the children and my child. Sadly she couldn't come today due to low employees." Mikasa said.

"Well that's fine... We'll be here for two weeks." Y/N smiled widely causing Levi to smile as well. "Everyone's here even after shit."

"Ah sorry I'm late." The door opened to reveal Reiner Braun had arrived.

"Reiner..." Levi muttered as his undereyes twitched from annoyance.

"Y/N... I-It's been a while." A blush formed on the weirdo's cheeks as Y/N's happy state did a 360 to massive annoyance.

"Is that motherfuc-- father hitting on mom...?" Leo muttered feeling the same annoyance as her father.

"Nice save on the mother father." Lawliet chuckled.

"Let's kill him." Lukas suggested with a expressionless face.

"I agree but that'll be messy as our neighbors horrible way of cleaning their house." Leo shivered seeing the small peck of dust in the area.

"I wholely agree." Lawliet tsked wiping a finger under a table to see dust.

"What a weirdo." Lui admitted.

"Says the real weirdo himself" Lukas added.

Everyone had a feast to celebrate. Annie and Historia were able to catch up in the feast as everyone had a great time of catching up on their lives.

The Ackerman quadruplets were mostly trying to make Reiner's life harder by annoying the heck out of him causing a ruckus and a lecture from momma Y/N.
After that fiasco, Lawliet mostly hang around Levi who was talking with Armin, Annie, Reiner and Peick. Leolora and Lukas hung around Jean, Connie, Historia and Y/N. While Lui hung around Mikasa.

Mikasa smiled to see the resemblance of Lui to both Eren and Y/N. Considering that Y/N had some facial features that Eren had, it of course landed on to Lui.

Even after many years of seperate lives and households, friendship before and after the battle of heaven add earth still remains with freedom.

--

Luih yoghurt