"Are you done running now?"

"...Why are you doing this to me?"

The woman who was being chased finally opened her mouth.

As she frantically ran away, her body was covered with scars and scratches all over. She carefully looked behind her, barely holding her breath that reached the tip of her chin.

The strong wind was blowing down the cliff.

A huge river was flowing, but she was not sure that she would survive falling from this height.

But.......

Being caught by the man in front of her would not be a pleasant result either. She looked at Durias with anxious eyes, unable to do anything.

"Why are you chasing me?"

Durias, who had stopped a few steps at a certain distance, let out a dry laugh at her question.

"Haha. Did you run away without knowing the reason you were being chased?"

"That's it..."

Ella chewed her lips and didn't reply.

At that figure, Durias lips, which had closed in a straight line, drew a thick arc. It was the moment when assumption turned into a certainty.

The woman became nervous at the sudden change in Durias' atmosphere.

She felt as if her eyes were darkening in a situation where she couldn't do anything. Because her front and back were blocked off.

"...What are you going to do with me?"

"What do you mean?"

"......"

"Oh, how do you know what I'm going to do with you?"

Durias muttered quietly.

At the sound of his clear voice, Ella's complexion gradually turned white.

This was the deepest end of the Eastern territory.

She didn't know how he got here. In the first place, there was no need for such a big shot to personally come to such a remote place.

Judging from his appearance, it didn't seem like he had come by illegitimate methods. Ella had a hunch that the situation was turning out to be unusual.

"Did you come inside the territory after talking with the head of our clan?"

"Well?"

"If that's not the case, why don't you come after going through the procedure first...... It's possible that things will go wrong with the South."

The end of Ella's voice, full of tension, trembled. She wondered if there was any use in saying this, but she had to do everything she could.

Durias, who was leisurely listening to what she was saying, widened his eyes as if in surprise.

"Are you concerned about my position now?"

"......"

"Thank you, but you don't have to. Because......"

Looking around the quiet surroundings, Durias nodded proudly, and recognizing the meaning, Ella took a deep breath.

"There is only us here, and you will disappear without no one knowing."

"......!"

"So why not stop wasting each other's time?"

Looking at the sky where the sun was slowly rising, Durias frowned.

There was no more time to delay here. As Ella had said, Durias had crossed the border without telling the East in advance. Knowing this, if any issue was taken with the East, it could spread out of control and turn into a big problem.

"I'm not that free either."

Since he didn't want things to get complicated, Durias wanted to warp the situation slowly.

He sighed, lamenting his situation.

At this level of rank, he thought that at least he wouldn't have to go on business trips in person... He couldn't help it. If the above tells you to roll around, you roll around.

"Let's go, Miss Ella. I'm also in a position to listen to the instructions of my superior.... If we are late, I will be scolded."

"...Oh my. Who is going to scold the great Sir Durias?"

Then someone with a black hood appeared behind Durias.

Ella suppressed the scream that was about to burst out at the appearance of another Black Mamba. The two started talking to each other in a relaxed manner.

"There's two more above my head. I really don't want to imagine being scolded by them."

"Then this mission must be successful, no matter what."

Two people.

At those words, Ella got goosebumps even on her scalp. Because she knew very well who was above him.

It must have been Cade Astrophel and his assistant, Baon.

The fact that they were looking for her turned Ella's head white. She didn't even notice that the Black Mamba, wearing the hoodie, was slowly coming closer.

Ella, who belatedly noticed it, stiffened her body with a flinch.

"...Don't come any closer. Do you have to take me with you?"

"That's right."

"If you come any further, I'll jump from here."

"Oh my?"

"That's something you don't want either. If you want to take me with you, make a formal request to the head of my Clan!"

Ella said strongly, as she gave her last warning. At the same time, she bit her lips in fear of being attacked.

What if the Astrophel family came here knowing what she had done.....?

Then can I survive?

That was no positive answer. From the moment they started looking for her, the end was set in stone.

The moment she was caught, she would not be safe.

'I can't depend on my clan.'

If it was known that the tail had been caught, her clan would be the first to deal with her.

Ella burst into unbearable resentment for a moment.

'Why do I have to go through this? I am also a victim!'

I won't have it. Ella's golden eyes filled with poison, she somehow had to survive.

At her threatening cry not to come any closer, the hooded Black Mamba halted the steps.

Soon a soft voice was heard.

"Go ahead."

"......I beg your pardon?"

Ella questioned, doubting her ears.

"I told you, to go ahead."

This time even Durias looked back at the hooded figure with a look of absurdity.

"Wait a minute. Is that something you can handle?"

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

"He said she doesn't have to be in perfect condition, didn't he?"

"...That's true, but."

"As long we take her alive, it doesn't matter if she is a little broke, does it?"

"It's certainly more convenient to take her like that."

Durias nodded his head at the convincing remark.