It seems the place to where Kasana had rushed earlier was his office. He knew about Seth and Arban's daily routines, so I must be the same.

"Yes. Next time, she said we'll try to change my body slowly."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"I'll fly in the sky too."

I wish I could fly so high that I could walk around from place to place. I don't know how Kasana would teach me to fly, though.

Baon, who was walking next to us, spoke few words today. At this point, he should have intervened and said something. What's going on?

Upon closer inspection, his complexion was not very good.

"Baon."

"Yes?"

"Are you sick?"

"No, Miss."

"But how come you don't look so happy."

"Ah. The Lord took my vacation away and made me work all night long... It's because I'm busy."

"What's a vacation?"

"It's a day to rest."

I see...... Your vacation was taken away. Somehow I felt sorry for Baon. Cade snorted, ignoring Baon's words.

We arrived at the office, and as soon as he opened the door, Cade dropped me off.

"Let's play here."

"Why? Messi will be waiting for me."

"Messi is nearby."

Oh. I guess he has already followed me. But why in the office? There's nothing to play with here.

Still, it's not bad to be with Cade. I thought it would be better than playing alone.

I was sitting on the sofa to see if there was anything to play with, and the seal that was on Cade's table caught my eye.

"Do you want to play with it?"

"Are you talking about this?"

"Yes, that one."

It was a very luxurious, very expensive seal made of heavy gold.

Baon, who was looking at the documents with a face that he didn't want to do it, made a bitter expression.

"That's a seal that only the Lord can stamp. If you need it, I'll make one for you separately..."

"But I'm bored here."

There was nothing to look at in the office, where only basic furniture and things were arranged.

Cade laughed when I pouted with a gloomy face.

"Okay. Take it and play with it."

"Really?"

"What are you going to do with this?"

As far as I know, as long as I had this stamp, everything was allowed. I knew that because everyone was anxious to get Cade's stamp. I've seen vassals bring out documents that were not stamped with the seal.

Is this seal that great?

I looked at the stamp, which was a little heavy to lift with one hand.

"What about the red goo?"

"You're talking about ink. Here it is."

Baon gave me a square box. When I dipped it at the pad with strength and press it on the paper, the seal of the family came out clearly.