"Did he quit?"

"...Is that possible? He's not one to quit so suddenly."

Many people were curious about Durias' whereabouts. They didn't seem to know why he was absent. They say he's been away for a few days, so I don't think he's was just late.

Cade looked at Baon and asked.

"Durias hasn't returned yet?"

"I think it's been a long time since he has rolled around so much, so it might be taking a while. I'll try to roll him around more often so that this doesn't happen in the future."

"Do so."

...What the hell is this conversation about?

An old man with a long beard, who had been listening to the conversation with an uncomfortable look, coughed.

"If he's unable to attend the meeting under any circumstances, where did Sir Durias go?"

"I sent him on an errand for a while."

"...An errand? Sir Durias?"

Gasp.

Breathing sounds were heard from everywhere. It meant that Durias was in such a high position, to the extent that it was shocking to hear that he had gone out on an errand.

Baon shrugged his shoulders regardless of the reactions around him.

"Don't worry about people who are not here, let's go ahead and proceed with the meeting. We're all busy people."

"...I-if you say so."

I cut the toasted bread into bite-size pieces and put them in my mouth.

The chaotic atmosphere was slowly calmed down by Baon's words. Everyone looked at the documents and seemed to be concentrating.

"This is Surpia. I will post the first suggestion."

The first person to suggest was a woman with long, straight hair that reached her waist. It seemed to be a rule to stand up from the seat while mentioning their name.

With her golden-rimmed glasses hanging from her neck, she began to speak with serious words.

"This is about the family's budget for the second half of the year."

"Tell me."

"Before planning this summer's Southern Festival... I hope you'll come up with an accurate budget for Miss Irene."

My budget? I was mentioned out of the blue at the meeting and I listened closely.

"The Young Masters' budgets have already been decided, but the Young Lady's budget is still not yet accurate."

Surpia seems to be in charge of money-related affairs.

In the summer, there is a festival directly organized by the family. It probably seemed to be quite big in scale.

But what does that have to do with the budget allotted to me?

Is there a separate budget for me? I thought there was nothing more than what Rosaria had requested.

I stopped eating my snacks as I looked at Surpia, because it was the first time I heard such news. But it was easy to accept. Considering the clothes and toys that Rosaria brought with her, it seemed that a penny or two would not have solved it.

"Please make sure to make this clear, my Lord. That will make organizing the festival easier."

"I guess so. I've never really thought about this one's budget."