I looked at Messi with concern for no apparent reason.

"I hate Messi doing dangerous things."

"Ah."

"I hate dangerous."

Either way, it was a risky method.

When I frowned as hard as I could and spoke firmly, Messi, who had twitching lips, nodded.

"I won't."

"Then you promise?"

"Yes."

"Okay then!"

I laughed softly when he promised to not use it. It seemed like it was time to go back, and just as I packed my bag, I heard Rosaria calling.

"Miss Irene!"

"Rodaria?"

"It's time for class. Give me the bag."

"Yes!"

I put everything I brought with me in my bag and put on the sandals I had taken off.

You can't be late for class, so let's hurry up!

I took Rosaria's hand and paused for a moment before returning to my room.

"Bye-bye! I'm leaving now."

After saying goodbye to both of them, I looked forward again. Rosaria, who had stopped and waited for me, asked with a happy smile.

"Did you have fun together?"

"Yes."

Rosaria squinted at the hollowed lawn.

"If Miss Irene is having fun, I'm glad."

The two escorts, who had been waving their hands side by side as they watched Irene's back, stood up with regretful faces.

"I was wondering why Rosaria wasn't coming back, but she was here hogging the little lady all to herself."

"I know."

Messi shook his head in agreement. He looked at the seat where Irene had been sitting before. Fluffy pheromones were scattered all over the garden.

Fayman raised the corner of his lips and murmured.

"I would have really regretted it if I hadn't come."

***

On my way back to the room with Rosaria, I ran into Kasana who was waiting at the door.

"Kasa!"

Kasana turned her gaze to us as I warmly welcomed her and silently bowed.

Why did she come so early today? There must still be time left for class to start.

Every time I was in the garden, I knew that Rosaria came to pick me up at a generous time.

"Kasa, why are you here so early today?"

Kasana smiled faintly as we stepped inside.

"I'll let you know when class is over."

"Okay. Then, I'll be back after washing my hands!"

I quickly went into the bathroom and climbed up the simple stool in front of the sink. After washing my hands with soap, Rosaria wiped them with a towel.

"I'm done washing up!"

"Good job. So, shall we get ready for class now?"

"Yes!"

I sat across from Kasa. She was standing upright and checking my homework in advance.

"You did well today, Miss Irene. I'll give you a sticker."