"Isn't this a plan that was proposed out of terrible concern for Miss Irene?"

"Concern as in, asking me to prepare the troops as soon as possible for all-out war?"

"......"

"Or taking Retra's head to present it to Irene?"

"I'll ask them to write again."

No more words came to mind.

Baon clicked his tongue slightly. It seemed it was already wrong from the beginning to expect a normal statement of self-reflection. Cade looked out the window where the sun was setting. He hasn't been able to see Irene in the past few days because he's been dealing with overdue work.

"What is Irene doing these days?"

"Ah. Come to think of it, Rosaria came to report yesterday."

"Tell me."

Cade's expression softened, and a faint smile was added. The obvious change was so visible that Baon was surprised even though he was witnessing it every time.

"She eats very well and actively participates in classes."

"I see. Is that the end?"

"There is one more, but I don't know how to say it."

"What?"

Baon was at a loss as to whether or not to say this. He doesn't know why he's in a situation where he has to deliver this kind of content himself. He turned his gaze away from Cade, who was waiting for the next part.

"The successor of the Kiras family told Miss Irene to come to the North to play."

There was a chilling silence. Baon swallowed his dry saliva and quickly added more words.

"It seems like he said something he didn't know because he was still young."

"He didn't know?"

"That's right."

"That kid?"

It was something no one would believe.

Cade's lips twisted upwards. He was already concerned about those matters involving Irene, but in the end, things turned out like this.

"There's no way he doesn't know if he's taken succession classes properly."

One of the most important factors in the succession class was to grasp the truth behind words. Of course, he must have known what it meant to invite her into the realm.

"Who dare you wag your tail to?"

Not knowing your place.

Cade chuckled as if it was ridiculous.

The very next day. An amazing thing happened, and Baon briefly expressed his surprise.

"Ohh?"

On the desk, something that could be called a normal 'self-reflection letter' was newly submitted.

It was just as Messi had guessed.

* * *

"Rodaria! What is it?"

"It's a new bathrobe."

After showering and wrapping herself in a large towel, she found a gown she had never seen before. Irene's eyes twinkled at the white bathrobe hanging cutely on the hanger.

Is that mine?

As she pointed to the gown and turned around, Rosaria smiled.

"Now, I thought it would be better to wear a robe instead of a towel, so I prepared it. Would you like to try it on?"

"Wow! I'm going to try it on!"

The towel wrapped around my body twirled and untied. When I changed into a pure white gown, the soft touch on my skin felt like a bubble.

"Do you like it, Miss Irene?"

"Yes. I feel like a grown-up because I'm wearing this. I'm an adult."

I excitedly ran in front of the mirror. I tried to fiddle with the slightly wider sleeves and the ribbon tied around the waist.

Now I can even wear a bathrobe!

Rosaria, who had been watching with delight from behind, approached with a soft towel. It was to dry the hair, which was still wet.

"It took me a while to find the right size. If I knew you would like it this much, I should have brought it earlier."

"It's okay. I feel really good right now."

I drank the iced tea that was prepared as a snack. Ice and pieces of fruit were floating in the ice tea.

"Miss Irene, have you finished your homework?"

Rosaria asked, shaking off my hair with a towel. I glanced at the wall clock adorned with flower vines. There was still quite a bit of time before class started.

I shook my head because I still had homework to do. I was learning simple vocabulary recently, but in order to not forget, there was a daily homework assignment to write the letters before class the next day.

"A little left."

"Are you going to go out to the garden today as well?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll prepare some snacks for you too. Today's snack is crackers. There are chocolate and fruits on top. Doesn't it sound delicious?"

"Delicious!"

"All right. It's all dry."

"Thank you, Rodaria."

I got out of my chair and grabbed my notebook and pen.

When I put the container of snacks in the bag and zipped it, the flat side became plump. I put down my bag in front of the door and picked up the sky blue dress that was folded on the bed.

I unbuttoned the button on the back.

"May I help you change your clothes?"

"No. I can do it."

In fact, it was still difficult to wear socks by myself, but I could easily wear a dress alone.

I put clothes on my head, pulled out my neck, pulled out my arms one by one, and simply changed into a dress. My hair got a little frizzy, but after I cleaned it with my hands, it went down again.

"How is it?"

"You've changed so well! I'll button it up for you."

"Yes."

Rosaria fastened the button on the back.

Whenever something came up that I could have done on my own, Rosaria expressed joy mixed with a subtle expression. She seemed amazed as she watched me grow up in real-time.

"I'll be back soon!"

"Yes. I'll go pick you up before class starts."

"Yes!"

I put the bag over my shoulder.

Let's go to the garden and get on a swing!

A private swing was recently installed in the garden. They said there would be a slide soon. It was because there was no suitable entertainment in the mansion.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

Another new thing installed was the parasol. There was also a large mat laid out under it. This was also for me. I came out to the garden, put my bag on the mat, and ran to the swing.

"Oh, Miss. Are you riding on the swing?"

"Messi?"

"Hello. Good morning."

Messi came out with sleepy eyes when I turned my head towards the voice I heard. Maybe he had just woken up.