"Miss Irene is not immune to poison. So, we should keep a distance and talk, okay?"

"Yes, I will be here."

I decided to listen carefully to Rosaria.

"Messi is being careful, so you don't have to worry too much."

"Yes. I know."

As it turned out, the more I knew, the more the Black Mambas were an overpowering clan. From birth, it wasn't just physical abilities that were outstanding. The level of pheromones was easily beyond imagination.

Could it be that everyone can use that power?

"But are you really okay, Miss?"

"Uh?"

"I'm glad it's okay. You've touched my pheromones after all."

Messi asked with a stiff expression on his face. I looked at my body. There was no problem at all.

"I'm okay."

"I think you definitely touched it..."

"Aren't you mistaken, Messi? If Miss Irene touched your pheromone, she wouldn't be okay."

"Is that so?"

He tilted his head and nodded.

Even a very small amount seems to be a problem. I realized once again how I was being raised in a terrifying place. I'll have to be careful from now on.

I sat my buttocks close to the end of the backrest.

Messi shrugged his shoulders at how funny my reaction was and laughed out loud.

Among the swaying white hair, the piercings that were tightly hung along his ear drew my attention. The elaborately crafted jewels were gorgeous. Although it felt a little different from what you would call a jewel.

Messi, who stopped his laughter, caught his breath and spread out his hand.

"There are four escorts, including myself."

"Four people?"

"Yes. A little too much, isn't it?"

Because the Lord is an extreme person. Messi muttered.

I agreed with him. What do you mean four?

I was surprised by the number that was larger than expected.

So, are there two more escorts I haven't seen yet? Where is everyone hiding? There is not enough space in the room to hide. Maybe they are outside of the room like Messi earlier.

As I glanced out the window, he shook his head, still smiling.

"I'm sorry, but not now. Everyone is absent except for me."

"Where did everyone go?"

"It's shift work. We take turns in watching over you, but in the banquet, we were all together."

I was so sorry to hear that we couldn't meet now.

I pouted my lips sullenly.

I really want to meet them, but I guess we can take turns. Even though I knew I couldn't do it, I was upset. It was because several days had passed since the banquet had already ended, but no one showed up except for Messi.

"Oh, Miss Irene. Don't be upset."

Rosaria gently patted me on the shoulder as if she had read my mind.

"Everyone is busy writing letters of self-reflection."

"Self-reflection?"

"Yes. The Lord ordered it."

Then I remembered that Cade had said for everyone to submit a statement of reflection. The reason for the silence must have been because everyone was writing a reflection letter somewhere in the mansion.

Wouldn't it be possible to meet by chance if you look around?

I saw Messi.

He was sitting comfortably, showing the luxury of a person who had already submitted the letter of reflection.

"Why? Do you have anything to ask?"

"Did Messi finish the letter?"

"Of course."

"Can they come to see me when it's all over?"

"Do you want to meet them soon Miss?"

"Yes. I want to see them!"

I shook my head broadly.

As I clenched my fists, Messi gaze turned to my hands. His lips, which contained a faint smile, deepened and ascended in a long arc.

"Well, I don't know when it will end. Those guys will probably take a while since they've never written a reflection letter... It seems like they don't know what a reflection letter is in the first place."

Messi, who was muttering as he tapped the armrests of the sofa, glanced at me. As I tilted my head, a playful smile passed through his lips.

"Well, it's not like there's no way to help them."

"What's that?"

"To do that, Miss Irene must do something first."

"Me?"

Messi pointed to the colored pencils and crayons lying on the desk. Next, he beckoned to the sketchbook, which had jagged edges on the bookshelf.

"Would you like to write them a letter with that? <I want to see you soon>, like this. I'll give it to them."

"......Huh?"

"Did you know? If you send that, they will surely complete and submit the letter at a tremendous speed."

Messi smiled brightly.

If I send a letter, they will finish work quickly and come see me?

I was a little skeptical but decided to try it as I pulled out my sketchbook. Messi, who sneaked up to the side, kept looking as if interested.

What should I write?

I drew a large heart in the center.

"I can't write yet, so I need Rodaria to help me."

"Of course, I can help. What do you want to write?"

"Hm."

I repeatedly thought of something to write and spoke clearly after I decided.

"I can't wait to meet you. Come soon, Irene."

Rosaria wrote lightly on the heart to make it easier to follow and I traced it over with crayons. By filling in the remaining blank space with stars, a plausible letter was completed.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

"It's all over!"

"Wow. That's a very pretty letter."

"You have to deliver it well!"

My heart swelled with pride and Messi received the letter with a subtle expression.

"This might really work."