Did she approach to take care of the boy?

'Miss Irene has a warm heart.'

Karma was impressed. It was a warm sight, rare in the wild world of black mambas.

But something was very strange.

...What is this strange feeling?

That boy kept getting caught in my eyes. Karma slowly scrutinized the blonde boy once more.

Golden hair, clear features, fair skin, and blue eyes. The body was exceptionally large compared to the young pheromones flowing around the boy.

"Wait a minute."

Karma recalled the peculiarities of the invited guests he had received to memorize.

"I heard that the Tiger Clan is also participating this time."

"I heard that a baby was born in the family a while ago. I think they brought the child out to check the atmosphere of the outside world."

The moment he remembered it, Karma's eyes widened.

The boy, born with the deepest traits among the tigers he had seen recently, was exploring the surroundings on his first outing.

As if wary of things outside of his realm.

The low-fluttering pheromone was warning the young beasts not to come closer than a certain distance. In other words, contrary to what Irene misunderstood, the boy was rather the object of fear to the young ones.

And it seems the two have just become friends.

"...How am I supposed to explain this to the Lord?"

Sure enough, Messi was also stiff with complicated eyes.

'Should we stop that?'

Messi eagerly asked with the shape of his mouth. It looked like he was trying to intervene. Karma shook his head. He quietly replied to his colleagues who were waiting for the next instructions.

"For now, we are on standby."

He had a headache.

Blonde hair and blue eyes.

It was undoubtedly characteristics of the tigers dominating the North.

* * *

"Do you know how to play the Hide-and-Seek?"

"I know what the game is."

"Shall we play over there?"

While I was thinking about what to do and play, I thought of hide-and-seek. It seemed like the two of us could have fun together.

I remember having fun every time I played alone with Rosaria. There was not enough space in the banquet hall, so when I pointed to the garden, Sage smiled.

"Okay, then you hide, Irene."

"Will Sage be it?"

I preferred to hide, but I was going to make concessions because Sage was a guest. When I asked again, Sage said yes, and he walked towards the tree.

"Yes. I prefer to catch."

"Okay. Then I will hide!"

Sage turned his back and started counting.

"One."

Where should I hide? Shall I go through the bushes? Then I could hide well, but I thought my clothes would get dirty.

"Two."

Then is it better behind the tree?

I lifted my heels and walked gently. It was because I could see a place with suitable bushes and trees.