"Pii Pii?"

"Hmm. Hold on, Miss Irene. The order is a bit confusing."

She seemed to have forgotten the next order. Then, we have to wait until it comes to mind!

I'm sure Rosaria has never done origami before. So I shouldn't rush her because she must've memorized it particularly to spend time and play with me.

Then shall I play ball over there for a while?

I got up and checked the ball near the fountain.

"Pii Pii Pii Pii."

"Yes, Miss Irene?"

"Pii."

As I pointed to the ball, Rosaria, who was almost crying, smiled broadly as if she was happy inside.

"Do you want to play ball? Then, will you do it for a little bit? I'll quickly think of the next step."

"Pii."

I grabbed the folded colored paper with my beak and walked to the fountain. I did my best to fold, so I didn't want it to be blown away by the wind.

If I play around here, she would just call me in a little while, right?

Once more, I checked the struggling Rosaria who was not so far away, and kicked the ball.

Tong, tong, tong.

"Pii. Pii. Pii!"

I was toddling around kicking the ball, and as I lifted my feet again, a gentle breeze blew. As I tried to catch the ball rolling in the wind, I tripped over a stone and fell.

"Pii, Pii······."

It hurts.

"Piii······."

A little tear came out and I was about to cry, but the ball that was rolling toward the forest beyond the fountain was blocked by something and stopped.

For a moment, I had a strange feeling that I had entered a different space. I don't know for sure, but I could tell that this was someone's pheromone.

Swoosh.

Whenever the wind blew, pheromones that remained threatening strongly exuded.

I raised my head.

"I was thinking there was a chirping coming from somewhere, and I guess I didn't hear it wrong."

There was a boy who looked just like Cade, staring at me with no expression. It was the first time I saw him, but I knew that the boy in front of me was one of the people who were called 'young master.'

The unexpected sudden encounter caused hiccups.

"Ppit. Ppit. Ppit!"

I forgot my injured leg and stopped crying. I was more afraid of pheromones that made my body stiffen.

Now, I realized how careful everyone was in front of me. Even the seemingly indifferent Cade was actually extremely careful.

The boy who came out of the woods nudged the ball sideways with no sincerity.

Suddenly, I remembered what Rosaria said the last time we were in the forest.

"The first young master is training here."

I couldn't forget the fallen tree and the squashed ground.

The gradual narrowing of the distance between us resembled that of a predator with its prey in front of it.

"Is that your ball?"

"Pii······."

"I think you're scared. I forgot to control it because I was on my way back from training."
(TL: he's talking about holding his crazy ass pheromones from leaking)

The gaze that was looking at me turned to the colored paper that fell at my foot. Do you want to have this?

Hiccups.

I picked up confetti with my beak while the hiccups didn't stop.

'T-this······.'

"Pii."

'Take it if you want it.'

This seemed like a scene I've seen somewhere, but it might just be my imagination. The boy had a puzzled look on his face.

"Are you giving me this one?"

"Pii."

The boy's mouth closed.

Despite being so close to each other, not one of us moved until I heard Rosaria call for my name.

"Miss Irene!"

"Pii Pii Pii Pii!"

I quickly hid behind her feet and clasped the hem of her trousers, unable to let go of my tension. The boy's eyes narrowed because he didn't like the sudden appearance of Rosaria.

"Master Seth, have you already finished your training?"

"Because I'm bored."

"Please control your pheromones. Miss Irene must have been surprised. Shall we have some water?"

"Pii."

I'm terribly surprised.

When I stretched out my wings, Rosaria hugged me.

I felt a burdensome look as I was nibbling at the water she gave me. The reason was that the young master called Seth did not go his way yet and was staring at me.

'Why are you looking at me like that?'

Holding a plastic bowl containing water with both wings, I shook my head away as if I didn't know.

I wish he would go quickly, but instead, Seth started talking to me.

"You're the bird of the gossips these days, aren't you?"

"What do you mean bird? It's Irene. She got her name from the lord."

"Is her name Irene?"

"Yes, she's the youngest lady. Isn't she lovely? These days, I live with the pleasure of taking care of Miss Irene."

"Is that why you abandoned the border?"

Seth responded sarcastically, frightening me.

I knew that Rosaria was great because she had shown great power, but she must have been a much greater person for her to guard the border.

"It's about taking care of the youngest lady, and not just anyone can do it."

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

"I was wondering who was the last breathing sibling in the egg."

Set smiled brightly.

"That's you, isn't it?"

You managed to survive. It was a soft voice, but it had such a nuance with it.