"Huh. Otherwise, my father wouldn't make that decision."

Geras closed his eyes as if he had given up. Now, he didn't wonder who had taught him such words. There was something more worrisome than that.

When he thought of Irene hanging out with Arban, seeing and learning such things, he imagined the scene.

'Are you crazy?'
(TL: this is Geras, imagining Irene repeating the same thing)

It would be cute if it was done in a gentle and dainty way, although······.

It couldn't be permitted.

Geras couldn't let the youngest lady, the family's last hope, do so.

"Young master, you have to be especially careful with your words in front of the young lady."

"Why should I watch my mouth because of her?"

"There's a saying that you shouldn't drink cold water easily in front of a young child."
(PR: you shouldn't be discouraging in front of a child)

"Huh. Do you think I even recognize that thing as a sibling?"

Arban grumbled, rubbing his lips together.

Even though it was almost time to go to class, he stayed in place for a long time then coughed in vain and asked softly.

"So where is she?"

"You are not going to see her yet. She's too young."

"What? Father saw her. You said you saw her and Rosaria saw her as well!"

"But you can't control your strength, can you? I heard you broke the wall a few days ago, and that there was nothing left."

Arban winced as Geras said so.

There was nothing to retort. Not only the walls of the mansion, but also on numerous other records. Arban, who looked at him angrily with his lips closed, stamped his feet.

Crakiic.

The floor sank and the child's face was filled with dismay.

Geras gently raised his eyebrows.

"Look at this. The floor is messed up, too."

"Y-you'll see-I'll be successful in a few days!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes! I can control my strength in no time!"

Arban, who had raised his voice to the point of anger, huffed. Geras gave him a remorseful smile.

As a matter of fact, news that the second master's control over his power didn't exactly say the reason for it. However, he thought, if the desire is related to this, it might be fixed properly.

"Then I'll look forward to the good news, Young Master Arban."

Arban swerved and began to move. Discontented red eyes touched the garden where the retainers were headed and fell.

I want to see it, too! The cute and lovely sister!

Unable to reveal his innermost thoughts, Arban hesitated but walked away nervously.

"......it's so hard to meet the little sister."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Pii, Pii, Pii, Pii."

I've been feeling a lot heavier lately.

I could barely eat rice or water and there was no energy in my body.