Once he came to this palace I got to know he's recessive Omega.

Niran: What?

Charong: You know about recessive Omega right?

Niran: Yes. They are very rare. I mean 1 or 2.

Charong: But that doesn't mean they don't exist. Here he is the living example of recessive Omega. But I don't like if someone treats others just because they are weak and different from others. So I raised him like an Alpha. Like how I raised my son Gulf. Even though Gulf is an Omega I raised him like he was born Alpha.

Gulf: Yes he never treats me like an Omega. He taught all about being Alpha and what is to be an Omega too. I became a strong werewolf despite my sub gender. It's all because of my great Alpha Dad.

Charong: Same I taught to Ras. So everyone thought he was an Alpha. Some people thought he was a beta too but never an Omega because he couldn't produce pheromones. When he joined Blue Hyacinth Pack University he was scared to enter because students might bully him because he's from Black Raven Pack. He represents himself as beta to everyone. He didn't tell you because he knows you are my great grandson and he thought you might not like him since he's from Black Raven Pack, from this palace and he was raised by me.

Niran looked at Ras but he dropped his head down looking at his hand which was held by Niran. Niran hands getting wet spots.

Niran: Ras!!

Aat came to Ras and hugged him. Ras rubbed his face on Aat's chest and wiped the tears on his shirt.

Aat: He may not be my biological son but I treat him as my own since he entered into my life. When Chet showed him for the first time I felt so happy and content seeing his beautiful face and innocent smile. What is wrong with being a recessive Omega? Actually I am proud of him. My Ras.

Non went near them and held his hand.

Non: Ras!!

Ras: Khun Non, I….

Non: It's Papa Non. It's always Papa Non. Don't ever change it. I don't care which sub-gender you are but I will treat you as I treated you before. There is no change. Also I like who you are because I don't care where you are from and who raised you. It's all about how well you treat others with your love and care. It automatically says how good the people who raised you.

Ohm: Yes Ras, we never hate our Great Granddad and not going to hate you just because you were raised by him.

Supanut: We never raised our child not knowing about my Great Granddad. They know everything. Now the moment happened that the grandchildren and great grandchildren get to meet their great Grandad atlast.

Petch: I am worried about Alpha Charong's health because they're gonna make him lose his energy being active puppies around him.

Charong: I am ready. I have so much energy.

Davika: Think again Alpha Charong. You have totally 10 grandchildren.

Charong: Actually I am waiting for the moment to spend time with them.

Sky: Good luck Great Granddad.

Mild: Wish you all the best.

Baifern: Su su na Alpha Charong.

Charong: I am not going to war. Why are you saying this?

Mew: You will soon know Alpha Charong.

Charong: Okay okay let's go and eat breakfast. You all didn't eat anything right?

Gulf: Yes Dad. As you asked we didn't eat breakfast.

Hom: I am hungry.

Charong: Come here my little girl.