"What the hell... but why? I can't understand that mad man"

"But, I understood, Bhai"

"Do you know why he did that?"

"Yes... because he loves Di very much"

"What rubbish..."

"Yes, Bhai... he burnt the saree because Arnavji bought the saree. She preferred Arnavji's saree over his. He asked her to wear HIS saree after the fire accident. He is jealous of Arnavji. He doesn't like Arnavji to be Di's top priority. That was why he should have made Arnavji a mental patient"

Aman was speechless. Even though he could not believe it he could not ignore it too. Yes, Shyam loved Anjali very much. He had no one other than Anjali. Anjali loved Arnav more than anyone. her top priority was always Arnav. That was why she didn't hesitate to get Khushi married to Arnav.

"Bhai..."

"No, Khushi I don't think Shyam made ASR mad. He might have taken the situation in his favor but someone's hand is there..."

"We have to do something very hurriedly, Bhai. I don't know what else he would do and one more thing..."

That was when Khushi heard,

"Nani... come to Lavanya's room. She has a high temperature"

"Whaaaat?" Khushi frowned.

"What happened Khushi?"

"Lavanya has a high fever... Bhai, I will call you later"

"Ok..."

Khushi disconnected the call without telling him that he got to know her married. She rushed to Lavanya's room. Lavanya looked tired as she had a heavy fever. The doctor came and injected her and prescribed medicines.

"Anjali, call the Pandit and say we will come tomorrow," Nani said.

"Jee Nani..."

"Why, Di?" Khushi asked.

"Panditji asked us to come today to say the redemption for the fire accident. How could we go when Lavanya has a fever?"

"I'm here, Di... I will be with Lavi. You and Nani go to Panditji"

Anjali looked at Nani who nodded ok. Khushi sat with Lavanya. She didn't see Arnav in RM. Don't know where did he go.

Arnav reached Mr. Roy's residence as he wanted to meet Roy in person. He wanted to discuss with him something important as many things happened in his life unexpectedly. He didn't want anyone to know about it. So, he decided to meet Roy in his residence.

Roy was discussing the Bar council election with his co-lawyers. His assistant saw Arnav coming. Without any second thought, he brought him to Roy. Roy was excited, witnessing the great ASR in his place, and one more person was also excited, seeing him.

"ASR..." Roy rushed to him and clutched his hands emotionally.

"Hello, Mr. Roy" Arnav shook hands with him.

"Glad to see you, ASR"

"I think you are in an important meeting," Arnav said running his eyes on the people.

"Yeah... but I can take a break," Roy said looking at those lawyers. They nodded ok.

Roy brought him to his personal cabin.

"How are you, ASR?"

"I'm fine, Mr. Roy"

"Thank God, I have seen you again"

Arnav smiled.

"Do you know how many times I tried to meet you...? but I was not allowed," Roy said feeling sad.