"Khushi, you to come and sit with Lavanya" she gestured her to sit next to Arnav.

Khushi understood her gesture and nodded ok. Arnav smirked when she sat next to him, giving him enough space.

Everyone closed their eyes when the Pandit started chanting hymns. But Arnav didn't come on that list. He made sure no one was noticing him. He leaned toward Khushi,

"Is not only husband and wife sit together in the Pooja?"

Khushi opened her eyes jerking and flinched back, seeing him leaning toward her with a smirk. She again closed her eyes tightly making him chuckle.

The Pandit asked them to stand up as the Pooja came to an end.

"All of you stand up. Close your eyes and pray what you want" the Pandit said.

All of them stood up and closed their eyes, joining hands. Taking the pooja plate in his hands, the Pandit started showing it in every corner of the house while ringing the bell whereas Raizadas continued praying with their closed eyes.

Suddenly, Anjali felt hotness in her hand. She looked down and saw fire on her saree pallu.

"Fire... fire..." Anjali shouted in fear.

In no time, Shyam put off the fire by tapping her saree pallu with his hands. RM became panicky. Arnav rushed to Anjali and clutched her shoulders.

"Di, are you alright?" he asked panicking.

"Haan..." she said, stammering with teary eyes, and hugged him.

Her body shivered.

"Relax, Di... I'm here..."

Shyam gulped down hard. The Pandit rushed to them and stood up horrified. Arnav took her to the sofa and made her sit.

"Hari Prakash... bring some water" Nani poured water from the jug that was kept on the side table and extended it to Arnav.

Arnav made Anjali drink it. he noticed one thing Khushi stood without a movement. She looked with an extreme level of shock. It seemed she was also scared. Anjali was crying like hell.

"Di, please, don't cry." Arnav consoled her.

"Chotte, I'm scared... it's a bad omen... it feels like, something bad is going to happen" Anjali said in between her tears.

"Di, please... don't be so sentimental..."

Anjali cried closing her face not ready to listen to anything.

Khushi saw the Pandit standing with hesitation. Nani went to him. Khushi also got close to them.

"Panditji, is it a bad omen like Anjali bitiya said?"

"Haan, Maji... usually, clothes should not catch fire and definitely not when we do something auspicious like Pooja"

"Can't we do any redemption to recover this bad sign, Panditji?"

"Everything is in God's hand, Maji... what can I say..."

Khushi sensed that he was also upset with what happened.

"Please say some amends. I'm ready to do whatever to recover it"

"Give me some time, Maji. I will tell you in the evening"

Nani nodded ok and the Panditji left.

"Rani Sahiba, please change the saree first," Shyam said.

"Haan, Anjali bitiya, change the saree, the burnt saree should not be worn," Nani said.