99.*

I literally walked out of the shower and jumped a thousand feet into the air, as Harry came into view and crushed his warm lips to mine, causing me to tense instantly.

"Didyouenjoyyoursleep?!" I mumbled against him, as he refused to move, "What's gotten into you?" I smiled against him.

"You did..." he whispered, "I'm horny... I need you, want you..."

Well damn.

"Harry, I have so much to do... I have to pick up the cake, make sure all the decorations are up downstairs..."

Why the fuck did we agree to have this baby shower at our house, honestly?

"Hmmm..." Harry murmured against me, pulling my face closer to his, kissing me furiously.

"... and I have to pick up the car seat..."

"I can do that."

"And I have to make sure the basket is ready-"

"I can do that too."

I laughed, unable to control it.

"This is ridiculous, stop kissing me!" I yelled playfully; "You're acting like you haven't had any sexy time in months Harry-"

"Here's my checklist." he said firmly, flipping out his notepad, "While you were in the shower, I made sure that the mattress for the crib was ready, the clothes that you've bought are all unpacked downstairs and on show, followed by the baby bottles, baby shampoos, these weird lotion stuff... not sure if they were meant for the baby or Phoebs, there was these weird looking health kits, talc powder, nappies, baby wipes, I assembled the high chair for you, the packets of gel baby teethers are in the basket, the toys, blankets... and God knows what else because now my brain is really starting to hurt."

"You have been busy boy." I grinned, as the towel around my body slowly began loosening around my body.

Harry nodded, almost like a child... resembling a cheeky, naughty five year old boy who seemed to be excited at the thought of seeing some boobs for the first time in his life.

"And this boy needs some relief... and this mega hot babe in front of me is gonna give me it."

I had to admit, that shit was fucking hot.

I shook my head, giggling as my wet (and now gorgeous smelling) hair waved alongside his face as I crushed my lips to Harry's, my hand finding the back of his head and pulling myself closer to him.

My body reacted to Harry's gentle aggressiveness, and as I pushed my chest into his, getting closer to him, a million thoughts of panic and lust crossed over me in a heavy mixture as I thought of everything between the baby shower, Ryan, Alex and Harry.

Ryan.

Twin.

Apparently my twin brother.

Wanting to block out the past events with Ryan and Alex, I wrapped my arms around Harry's neck, grinding against him with more force, until he fell back onto the bed and I climbed above him.

"Yes, yes, yes...." he breathed, clearly impressed and chuffed with himself.

I parted my lips to try and gather air, yet Harry's firm attempt to hold me still thwarted my actions as he took advantage of that, moulding his lips with mine again.

I felt his tongue slide into my mouth and could hear him, his body was tightening and tensing beyond point of reason at this point.

"Mmm-mmm, I've been such a good boy Izzy... I deserve a little treat."