75.*

"Izzy, what the fuck have you done to my hair?!"

I giggled, the muscles in my stomach hurting from laughing so much as Harry looked in the mirror, before glaring at me playfully.

"You've plaited my hair?"

"Hey, you were the one laying on me, begging for me to scratch your head and run my fingers through you hair mister, so don't give me that-"

"Exactly, scratch my scalp and play with my hair, not turn me into your damn Barbie doll."

I grinned, laughing excessively loud as I watched him sit forward on the bed and sway his head repeatedly, pulling out the plaits with his fingers.

"At least your hair's curly for tonight's show, you're so ungrateful, Styles."

Harry rolled his eyes, "That's what haaaaaairdressers are for, my love."

"Oh, so you don't need me now, that's what you're saying?"

"I'll always need you." he smiled, "Just not for styling my hair."

"Bastard." I laughed, throwing and smacking him with my pillow.

In retaliation, I shrieked the second he landed on me, knocking the breakfast tray off the bed and onto the floor.

"You made a mess." I giggled, "Shit Harry, you knocked it all over, this carpet probably costs more than the entire block of flats I live in put together!"

"Don't worry about it, room service will clean it up later..." he murmured, his lips pressing against my neck as I took a sip of my orange juice from the night stand; "I thought I told you not to bother getting dressed today?" he asked, as I felt his fingertips on the hem of his boxers- that I was wearing.

I don't make a thing out of wearing them, honestly, but being constantly wet was rather an uncomfortable feeling for my thighs... so this was very helpful.

I watched carefully, biting my lip as he gently pulled them down and over my knees, parting my legs gently.

I let out a little purring moan at his touch, melting like butter or ice-cream as he slowly began to kiss the inside of my knees and then my inner thighs, his hands slipping up to my hips.

"Missed your taste..." he murmured, "Don't know about you, but I'm so not done with eating yet..."

I giggled, like a complete school girl, opening my legs a little wider for him, slumping myself back on the Egyptian cotton beneath my body.

"How are you enjoying it so far? Is it warmed up to your expectations, Mr. Styles?"

"Smells so good." he murmured, "Very appetising... looks very satisfying. Expectations met, Miss. Thomas." he added, biting his lip in anticipation.

"Mmm? You better get stuck in then, wouldn't want to leave you hungry or unsatisfied now, would I?"

Harry snickered, "God, I love you-" and then I felt lips press against my sopping wet flesh once again, kissing the outline of my lips.

I tried to remain still, but I couldn't for the life of me.

Gripping the sheet, I reached over for my orange juice and took a sip of it to control myself while he backed away, looking up at me with a content yet cocky as fuck smirk on his face.

"Feelin' hot are we, Iz?"

"Hmmm." I murmured, watching him move down the bed.

He kissed me from my hips, to my thighs, my calves and finally all the way down to my ankles, tracing a long, lingering journey that made me weak at the knees.