73.

Modernity meets tranquility.

Trend-setting restaurants and vibrant nightclubs next to idyllic archipelago.

Welcome to a city where it is easy to breathe- and to feel your pulse.

This is Stockholm.

I did it.

Jesus fucking Christ almighty, I actually fucking did it.

I had travelled from Swansea to London (which took me nearly four hours by a late taxi booking- thanks to Angela), I then hung around for an hour because my flight was delayed, and then finally I flew from Heathrow airport to Stockholm Arlanda Airport all by myself which took me a further three hours.

And I was still in one piece- this had to be some sort of sodding miracle, right?!

"Welcome to Stockholm, please enjoy your stay with us."

I smiled brightly at the attendant who had issued my pass through the terminal and customs, as she handed me back my passport.

"Thank you, I will." I said to her, as I carefully placed my passport and tickets into my carry bag.

I didn't have much with me, just my bag (which was classed as my hand luggage) and a small weekend suitcase that held what necessities I needed.

I figured I'd get the rest when I landed here, as I didn't mind spending money on stuff that I would need.

The airport was really busy as expected, and was located within Stockholm County and the province of Uppland.

According to Liam (who I had called in the taxi and informed him of my plans- he was the only one I trusted) he said it was the largest airport in Sweden and the third largest airport in the Nordic countries.

The airport itself was a major gateway for international air travel in large parts of Sweden and Arlanda Airport is the largest of Stockholm's two airports (Stockholm-Bromma is located north-west of the city's centre, but can only be used by a small number of smaller aircrafts.)

My phone had been switched off for a record number of eight hours, and all because I didn't want Harry to know that I was coming.

I really wanted this to be a surprise, and I knew if he tried calling me while I was travelling the dialling tone would give me away as it would tell him I would be in Europe.

I felt mean in doing so, because I had never gone so long without speaking to him, but I knew seeing his reaction would be a thousand percent worth it- I was just shitting it a little that I had left the details up to Liam.

I just hoped the car that he promised me would be sat outside waiting for me, and thankfully for me, it was.

Preston, one of their bodyguards that I had recognised from their crew, was stood outside waiting for me with one of those big massive black cars that you would see celebrities riding in on Heat magazine or something.

I had never met Preston before, but I had recognised him from Milan when Liam had managed to send me a quick photo of him before I turned my phone off.

But once I saw him in real life, I was absolutely sure that I had seen him around during my trip to Italy.

"Isabelle?"

"Hi." I nervously smiled, just as he leaned forward and took my hand luggage off me; "Oh, thank you so much."

"No worries, jump in the car my love and I'll take you straight to the hotel. I'm Preston, by the way. Don't know if Liam or Harry told you-"

"Liam did, yeah." I answered nervously, "Um, Preston? Do you mind if I make a quick phone call first? I just have to let my gran know I'm here safe."