67.

"What's going on?" Harry questioned me, yet all I could do was bounce like a giddy child on my chair.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I practically screeched down the phone, while Harry just sat there with a perplexed look on his face.

"Of course I am!" Phoebe retorted back to me, "Do you think I would joke about something like this?!"

"But... it's, fuck. So fast. It's so bloody fast!"

"What is?!" Harry asked loudly, "What's going on?"

I held my hand up, but not to be rude, it was because Phoebs was talking to me on one side while Harry tried talking to me on the other and I couldn't listen to them both at the same time.

"Charming." He huffed, taking a bite out of his pancakes.

I mouthed a "sorry" to him and gave him a sympathetic look, whilst trying to listen to Phoebs whittle on about her news.

"So how did it happen?" I asked, before seeing the look on Harry's face.

I felt guilty, God I felt rude even, because here I was sat in his kitchen, in his house, eating his breakfast while he was just sat there being kept out of the dark.

"Phoebs, is it alright if I put you on speaker phone? It's just Harry's here and I feel like I'm being really rude-"

"Of course it's bloody fine." Phoebe responded, to which I then turned to face my phone and clicked on the speaker button.

Placing the phone down on the counter, I picked my fork up and continued to eat, staring at Harry as he smiled at me appreciatively.

"Hiiiiiiiiii Harold." Phoebs chimed happily, "How are you this morning? Or afternoon, should I say?"

"Talking to me now are we? Good enough now am I?" He teased her, giving me a playful little wink.

"Oh don't be such a crab." She muttered back; "Does he know?"

"No, he doesn't." I managed to reply, my mouth full of pancakes and syrup.

"Why have you got your mouth full? Oh my God, you're not sucking his cock are you-"

"Phoebe!" I choked at her, "For fuck's sake, I'm eating! What is wrong with you?!"

"Eating and swallowing what though, that is the question." Harry grinned, as I smacked him with a tea towel.

"The two of you are sex maniacs. Go away."

"Hey, it's nothing to do with me what you like to eat and swallow for breakfast honey. Five a day and all that jazz. Or is it jizz?"

"Christ, I'm hanging up-"

"SORRY." Phoebs laughed, as Harry began to laugh tightly into his clenched fist, "You're just so easy to wind up Iz, that's all."

"One more sexual word or innuendo out of you, and I'll-"

"Oh give over." She retorted, "So, Harold, shall I tell you my good news?"

"Our good news, you mean." we heard Liam shout across.

"Well, you're already knocked up so you can't get much bigger than that." Harry laughed, as I eyeballed him with a look.

His choice of words weren't exactly... nice, but it still made me smile because he could never be mean.

It wasn't in his DNA to be mean.

"Oh really?" Phoebe chimed through the phone; "You want to take a bet on that Styles?"

"How much?" he smirked, catching my eye.