86.

I groaned, feeling an ice cold hand press against my cheek and forehead, causing me to whimper myself awake.

My eyes fluttered against the bright light and the tall figure standing over me, my vision blurred completely as I tried to focus.

I whined loudly, shoving my head back into my pillow, blocking out the light as I felt the bed sink a little as Harry sat down beside me.

"How are you feeling?"

Like I'm never drinking again, I mentally responded.

"Babe?" Harry chuckled, "Are you alright?"

"Go away." I groaned, although it probably didn't sound anything like that.

I was laying motionless on the bed, allowing my eyes to fall shut as I whimpered quietly in my pillow.

My head felt like it was full of rocks.

"Iz, I need you to open your eyes for me okay?" He gently asked, his hand now pressing on my back; "Baby?"

"Whaaaaaaaaat?" I whined out, looking over my shoulder; "Leave me alone Harold."

My words seemed to fall on deaf ears though, as Harry sighed and leaned forward, softly touching my head again.

I frowned, wondering why the hell he was touching me and holding my forehead and cheek against his cold hand after doing so earlier.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"You're burning up, Iz." He said slowly, "And your temperature is getting worse."

I almost laughed out in response, almost.

"Of course I have a bloody temperature, I'm dying with a hangover you fool."

"I don't think this is a hangover, Izzy. No sane person would react like this. Wait, are you allergic to anything?"

"No, for God's sake Harry. Just. Let. Me. Sleep." I sighed, my chest aching from the deep pressure I was feeling.

"Shall I call a doctor?" He queried, a slight hint of panic in his voice; "What if you're sick? What if this is a sign-"

"HARRY." I yelled louder than usual, "Just do me a favour and-" I started, getting ready to tell him to politely fuck off, when I found myself holding my mouth.

"What?" Harry said, his eyes widening, "What is it?"

As soon as I moved, I felt it.

I was restless, sweaty and my flushed cheeks were burning.

The sheets were sticking to me and I paused, watching the way Harry was watching me, his eyes wide with fear.

"Iz-"

"I don't feel good-" I mumbled, "I think... I think I'm gonna-"

Shit.

Do not throw up.

Not here.

Not in front of Harry.

That's disgusting.

"Izzy-" he said slowly and warningly, "Baby-"

I scrambled off the bed, my hand still over my mouth as I pushed Harry intentionally out of the way, bolting towards the bathroom because I was not throwing my guts up on this flooring- or in front of Harry, no matter how much he bloody loved me.

That was some things that he didn't need to see yet.

I felt drained, pouring myself over the toilet as I threw up loudly into the pan.