91.*

"You know, this is the last morning that I'm going to wake up here." I sighed sadly, yet also happily if that was even remotely possible.

I snuggled deeply into Harry's warmth, listening to him breathing softly, as he wrapped his arm around my entire body.

"Yeah... but just think of all the mornings we'll spend together in London, in our own space, our own home... we can wake up in any room that we want, not necessarily our bedroom..."

"I like the sound of that," I grinned, pulling my lip in as my cheeks hollowed, "Ours."

"Don't do that." he said, as I pulled it in further, my chest heaving as I moved on top of him slightly.

"Why?"

"Because I'm trying to control myself, and I'm struggling." Harry rasped, giggling against his cheek as I kissed him.

"Then don't..." I whispered, watching the way his eyes roamed me again, this time up and above my stomach, witnessing the way his mouth watered at my naked form.

I licked my lips, my mind racing as he suddenly moved towards me, his hand resting on my hip while I settled on his lap, my legs now sitting either side of his thighs, our eyes still locked on one another.

"Harry..." I whispered, watching the way he closed his eyes, willing himself to hold it together; "Hmm... handsome... pretty... boy..."

I pressed my head firmly against his, feeling my blood pulse everywhere as his breath fanned against my skin, igniting my passion for him as he lowered his lips to my cheek and jawline.

"I'm manly, not a boy."

I groaned lightly, feeling his hands move from my hips to my ass, his palms greedily taking in my naked flesh as my entire body began to vibrate, shattering everything inside of me.

"I don't care what you are, just don't stop touching me."

"Rude."

My throat burned as he caressed me with his lips, my chest and nipples hardening as I began to lose sense of everything around me, feeling him move against me as I tangled my hands in his hair.

I moved closer towards him, Harry now barely visible through my closed eyes.

I let my head fall back as I felt his lips move to my throat and then he stilled, and I found the courage to open my eyes and gaze at him, my breathing hard and heavy.

Everything was moving in slow motion and in a blur, yet each second that ticked by felt like it was stretching into forever.

"There's so many memories in this room." I whispered, feeling his perfectly inked, toned chest press against mine.

Every breath he took expanded right into mine, and every slow movement he made seemed like it had been created just for me... like we were a perfect fit for one another.

"Hm." He murmured, leaning back slightly.

I missed his lips on me almost straight away.

Shifting my hips, I wanted to get a little more comfortable as I watched him fiddle with his lower lip, his thumb and forefinger pinching it slightly as he stared at me.

I found it difficult to remove my gaze from him because he looked so fucking beautiful right now and I was struggling to come to terms with how I had ended up with him in my life, let alone my bed.

"Are you scared?"

My heart was hammering against my chest, and the small space between us was instantly closed again when he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me, moving me onto my back so he could carefully lay me down, fusing my lips to his.