52.

I paused quietly, staring at my phone as I watched how quickly the numbers on Harry's Instagram post continued to clock up drastically before my very eyes.

After our passionate and tearful reunion (more so on my part), Harry dropped the bombshell of wanting to go public with our relationship, which in retrospect, frightened the shit out of me because not only did that mean coming out with our relationship for real- it also meant that we were confirming everything that was written about me, and about us, in the article by Dan.

Well, almost everything, I guess.

I had been in bed for around forty minutes, doing absolutely nothing except for staring aimlessly at my phone screen and at Harry's Instagram feed as I scrolled through all the comments.

Or at least I tried too... I mean, there was so bloody many, I couldn't keep up with it all.

I didn't know why I was so bothered about it, but I guess after receiving bad press, I wanted to know what people were saying about us, saying about me even... but more importantly, I wanted to know what his fans thought about me.

Did they believe what was written in the article?

Did they like me?

Did they hate me, even?

I was nervous, watching the likes and comments continue to escalate on our picture, when Harry's shower singing suddenly distracted me.

Sniggering to myself, I came off the picture and continued to quickly scan the rest of his feed, noticing that Harry had never really confirmed (or posted, I guess) pictures of his previous relationships, and that sort of made me feel a bit special.

Sucker.

Although, not seeing any other photos did also remind me of the conversation that he had with his mother the night we split, and how she commented on the fact that there were many similarities between him bedding a girl called Lucy, who was apparently married... and then me, who was taken and at one point, formally engaged.

"I'm just trying to make you see how this will look on your part... Two ruined relationships, Harry. It will give people the wrong impression of you!"

We still hadn't had the full conversation about his previous relationships yet, but at the same time I didn't really feel the need to know... we both had lives before we met one another, so what was the point?

Of course, Harry knew that the only other person I had slept with was Dan, but it was beginning to niggle at me at how many he had actually slept with... and for whatever reason, I couldn't help but question at how similar Lucy and I were.

It's not your place, I thought to myself.

Don't you dare google her name, I warned myself.

He will tell you when he's ready, as I pushed the thoughts away.

I was the first girl that Harry had posted on his social media accounts, and that for now, was good enough for me... and when the time was right, I was pretty sure that we would eventually touch upon his past.

I sighed deeply, as my notifications were still going fucking crazy.

As it stood, the picture already had something like 2,589,423 likes, and I couldn't even click on the comments section because they were constantly refreshing with new ones being added every second.

Sighing, I crossed my legs behind me in mid-air as I laid on naked on my front, plugging my charger into my phone as even more comments and likes kept coming through bit by bit, taking me completely by surprise.