66.*

An infernal buzzing echoed through what was once the blissful silence of the master bedroom, breaking into my subconscious before I was ever really willing to depart from the comfort of my dreams.

The sound seemed far away at the moment, slowly becoming louder as I reluctantly became awake.

I groaned, burying my head into my pillow deeper, wanting to savour the peace and quiet, as if my pillow held some sort of refuge from the noise determined to wake me from the first decent sleep I had in days.

It always seemed to be that way, I'd have a nice, decent, blissful and soothing sleep... only when something would decide it was time to wake my ass up.

Reaching my arm out silently, I searched around for the screaming piece of machinery with my face still buried into my pillow, searching for the irritating sound to shut it the hell up... when I realised it was coming from Harry's alarm from his phone.

It would have been easier and actually made more sense to just open up my eyes and locate where the sound was coming from so I could smash the fucking thing up, but seeing as I was insanely inhumane in the mornings, I was completely unwilling to do anything right now.

Immediately, the room fell silent again, into a calm, relaxing silence, and I couldn't help the sigh that left my lips as I snuggled back into the comfy bed, my arms resting underneath my pillow as my body fully relaxed completely.

But even though I was awake now, I figured I would allow my body to wake more properly and then get started on today's activities seeing as it was my last and only day in London with Harry.

Speaking of which, I turned to the side and inhaled his subtle scent that was lingering in the sheets, wanting his warm body next to mine.

I couldn't quite believe the intensity of last night and if I was being completely honest with myself, I was sore all over.

Like, really sore.

Every muscle that I never knew I had was burning inside my body and I felt like I just wanted to sleep for an eternity so I could recover, yet the warm rays of the sun creeping in lapped at my feet as I began to wake more fully.

I stretched out my limbs, which were still tense from the night before, before turning over and opening my eyes to see Harry sat up with his back propped against his pillow, flicking through his phone.

"Good morning," he grinned, putting his phone down on the side.

He slid down the bed and propped himself up on his elbow, pulling my naked body against his left arm, before leaning in to kiss me.

Today was definitely a good morning, and judging by the not so little something that was beginning to stir against my hip, I was pretty sure that Harry felt the same.

As I moved my body, I noticed that each of my muscles were tight and aching, however I found them more of a pleasant reminder than a discomfort.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"Just gone 11.30am."

I groaned.

"Why are you groaning?" he laughed.

"It's too fucking early."

He drew my waist in close, smirking, almost snickering in my ear.

"Language." he scolded playfully, as I couldn't help but smile to myself, "Wakey wakey, rise and shine beautiful girl..."

He looked so gorgeous, almost like a playful kitten.

His face was slightly puffy from lack of sleep, his hair was mashed on one side from his previous position and his pink lips lay open just a bit, allowing his shallow breaths to escape as he smiled at me.