84.

"I thought you said we were going out for dinner?" I asked outright, narrowing my gaze at Harry as he simply smirked back at me.

"Don't frown Izzy, you'll give that beautiful face of yours lines."

"Even if I did have lines, you're still supposed to love me regardless!"

"I do, baby." he laughed, "And we are going out for dinner. Just with a little twist..." he teased, and I found myself smirking back at him.

"What are you planning, Harry?"

"Nothing. Do you trust me?"

"With my life."

"Well then. Just trust me." he smiled, and that was that.

I didn't say anything else, only because the last surprise he planned I epically fucked up and turned into a massive shit show, so I decided to start doing what I promised and learn from my mistakes.

So I kept quiet.

We had left the island not long after his shower, and even though I had Harry and Phoebe's conversation playing over and over inside my head, I soon forgot about it when he guided me onto the nearby boat bay.

I wasn't sure what was going on at the time obviously, but as we rode out in the bluesy, green clean waters, Harry announced that we were actually heading towards Cambodia- an island retreat that had just 27 villas and little else.

I was confused at first, wondering why he would do that when the island we were in was pretty much safe and secure, but as I laid against him on the boat and took in the magical view surrounding me, he mentioned that we deserved that alone time- away from all the others.

To say I was happy was the understatement of the century.

"We're here," Harry announced, before he began speaking in Thai to the captain, pressing his palms together as a thank you before shaking his hand.

So fucking sexy.

I mean, speaking in Thai that is.

God only knows what other talents this boy had, seriously.

I smiled appreciatively at the captain, taking Harry's hand as he helped me down off the boat.

"Where are we?"

"This, is Song Saa... a private island... it's quiet, private and luxurious."

"But-"

"No buts." he warned me, "Just trust me."

"How many times are you going to say that today?" I asked, laughing as he guided me along the wooden walkway.

"What? Trust me? However many times it takes for you to actually trust me." he smirked, his hand tensing around mine.

"I do trust you, I told you. I trust you with my life."

"Good to know." he responded quietly, his arm pulling me in to kiss the temple on my head; "Come on. I've got to show you something."

We walked along wooden steps, my eyes glued on the open spacious surroundings.

I couldn't decide where to look, whether it was the water, the beachside or the shrouded jungle that enveloped it's way over the island.

Spotting the hut-like villas, my mouth slightly opened as I took in the cathedral-like buildings that had been built from what looked like driftwood, sandstone, old boats, rusted Thai factories, recycled, sustainable trees and old crumbling South Asian houses.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

I looked up at Harry, giving him a slight nod, his arm still wrapped around my waist as we walked.