74.*

I moaned, trying my hardest to fight against him, yet Harry was way too strong for me.

I watched, biting my lip as his hands hungrily moved to the front of my shirt, unbuttoning it quickly and sliding it down my arms before throwing it to the floor.

I stood, back slammed up against the wall, as his fingers then delicately moved under the straps of my bra before pushing them down my arms, his breath making my skin tingle.

Moving slightly forward for him, Harry moved his hand to my back and undid the clasp immediately, freeing me completely.

Top half now exposed to him, I heaved slightly with excitement as he lowly commented about the tiny flush of pink that was rising up to my neck.

"That little bit of flushed pink always tells me that you're horny." he breathed, yet I said nothing, choosing to stay quiet as he stroked the area with his thumb tenderly.

With his words and the way he was touching me, my nipples shrunk and hardened in the cool, dark air and without a second's hesitation, I greedily began to unbutton my jeans in a quick, frustrated pace.

Shimmying out of them and keeping my eyes firmly on Harry, I put my thumbs under the elastic band of my knickers and teased them down over my hips.

"Take them off."

I shook my head playfully, before Harry grew impatient with me, growling as he practically ripped my knickers from my legs.

I giggled, pushing him back and trying my hardest to restrain him, but he paused again to watch me step out of them slowly.

It didn't make me feel excited or liberated, the feeling made me powerful because I knew how much he wanted me and as a young woman who had been ravaged by cancer, that feeling that addictive.

Harry couldn't take his eyes off me, and I enjoyed watching how they raked over me lazily, the both of us knowing what was going to happen regardless.

He moved within lightening speed, closing his eyes, his forehead falling to the dip between my breasts, letting out a long, quiet breath as he kissed me there.

Feeling him breath me in, his other hand raised to take my breast in his palm as he sucked in air, a lot harder this time; as if to steady himself.

I groaned, feeling how tight his grasp on my breast became, the tips of his fingers digging into my mound of flesh, hurting me a little.

I winced, gasping out quietly, but I didn't dare stop him.

In fact, I loved it.

Panting, I felt the way his hands moved expertly down from my breast and onto my ribs, moving behind onto my lower back, then down to my hips, which were shaking like the rest of me, trembling with the weirdest, most exciting mixture of emotions and need.

I groaned against him, feeling his hands on my ass, his grip digging harder still, pulling my cheeks into separate bunches of flesh, marking them with his huge hands- just like he had already marked my breast.

I felt Harry start to shake, his face no longer pressed against me, but pulling away from my chest to look down at my body in front of him... a look of pure lust spread across his face.

"You're so fucking beautiful." he murmured breathlessly, "I can't believe that you are here... I've fuckin' missed you, Izzy."

Before I could even say anything, Harry was back on me suddenly, the initial impact of him pushing me back into the wall and off my feet hurting for just a second, as he lifted my thighs up and wrapped them around his waist.