53.

I gazed at the photo, my thumb stroking the glass of my phone ever so slowly.

Reading the caption again on Harry's Instagram, it broke my heart to think about how much pain I had unintentionally put him in.

But now, especially after our heart to heart earlier, the pressure had eased a little and had now completely shifted when he said that he understood why I did what I did.

There was no better feeling knowing that Harry knew I didn't do it maliciously or to purposely break his heart- not to mention our chat regarding the NDA, Lucy and well, him coming inside me.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked, disturbing me from my quiet slumber from the corner of the settee.

I shot him a look, grinning at him.

"Texting my other boyfriend."

"Nice. Tell him I said hi." He responded, grinning at me, "Seriously, what are you doing?"

We were laying down together, my legs draped over his lap while Harry was sitting upright, the palm of his hand smoothing my bare calf in an up and down motion.

It was nice, and it was calming... soothing even.

"Izzy, are you still on bloody Instagram?" he fired at me, as I casually gave him a small smirk.

"Yup."

"Why?" he laughed sheepishly.

"Because I think you've genuinely lost your mind and I'm double checking that you did actually post the picture of us?" I replied, closing my phone off for good before placing it on the side.

Over 7.2 million people had liked Harry's post so far, and the thought of it alone was making me feel giddy.

And completely lightheaded.

Harry smirked directly at me, a devilish glint in his eye as he moved towards my side of the settee, pulling at my leg to drag me a little closer to him.

It was weird, how quickly we had fallen back into our routine... just being Harry and Izzy.

Being normal.

"I lost my mind the second I fell in love with you." he said softly.

I smiled at him, yet my insides were churning and melting all at once, causing goose bumps to rise all over my body.

"Harry." I murmured, "The way you make me feel sometimes with the things you say, it's like you actually want me to stop breathing."

He smiled, kissing me through my pyjama top on my side.

"Please don't stop breathing, my heart couldn't take it."

"And there you go again."

Harry chuckled, "I've just missed you so much... I'm soaking up every moment that I have with you before I have to leave again."