97.*

"Good morning, baby. Missing you. Hope your morning has gone well, can't wait to see you tonight, I love you Harry. xxx."

I grinned at the selfie that I had just attached to my message, the smell of Harry surrounding me from his grey shirt that I had worn to bed

For at late as it was (it was roughly 10am) my skin was fresh, my hair a little messy but smelled of strawberries thanks to last night's shower and I felt as snug as a bug wrapped up in our bed.

I grinned even wider when my phone vibrated in my hand.

"Morning, baby girl... damn it Izzy, it's too early for this. You're being cruel and mean. Just kidding. Don't stop sending me pics. I'm bored out of my fucking mind in this bloody meeting. You look beautiful as always, baby. Look at those cute lil freckles. xxx."

I giggled, typing anther reply furiously in our texting thread.

I was feeling kind of cheeky.

"Thank you. ❤ Are you gonna send me one back??? xxx."

His three dots came up almost instantly.

"No way, you know I don't do solo selfies Izzy. xxx."

"But I just sent you one 😞 that's a little unfair. Just the one? Pleaaaaaaase Harry? xxx."

I waited with bated breath, wondering if he would actually send me one.

"Baby, I'm in a meeting. I can't. xxx."

"I'll make it worth your while handsome... 😉 xxx."

I paused, bringing my legs up and bending them at the knees, grinning as I stared at the three little dots popping up on the screen one again.

"Are you still in bed?? xxx."

"Yep... xxx."

"What are you wearing? Still my shirt xxx? Or are you naked? xxx."

Now that I had his attention, I figured that I'd mess with him a bit.

"Wouldn't you like to know, Styles? xxx."

"I would, that's why I'm asking Thomas. xxx."

"Send me a selfie first, then I'll tell you what I'm wearing... xxx."

I giggled, knowing I was playing him at my own game.

I really wanted that selfie and I prayed he was going to play along with me on this very cold and boring morning.