"Haan, Panditji... we will be ready in the morning. Yeah... I will prepare Keer for the Pooja... anything else?"

"......."

"Ok, Panditji..."

She disconnected the call and smiled at Arnav.

"Di, can I make a call on your phone? My phone has no charge" he gave the same excuse that he gave to Khushi.

"Why not? Sure" Anjali extended her phone to Arnav.

He typed Swamiji in the calls section but he didn't see any contact as Swamiji on Anjali's phone. Arnav frowned. Even though Khushi dealt with Swamiji his sister would have had his number... but why didn't she have his number?

"Have you finished talking with Swamiji?" Arnav asked, observing Anjali's expression.

"Swamiji? Whom you are talking about, Chotte?" There was no tension on Anjali's face that made Arnav tense.

"The one, Di..."

"Oh... are you mentioning our Panditji as Swamiji?" Anjali chuckled and it sounded so real.

Arnav blinked his eyes slowly and could not understand what to say.

"I had a talk with him and everything is ready for the pooja"

Arnav was gazing at her without getting anything. He himself talked with Swamiji and got to know he was a mental Doctor. Swamiji clearly uttered Khushi's name when he called from her mobile but his sister didn't know about Swamiji. What the hell was that? It didn't seem like Anjali pretending. Her face was so plain. He knew his sister was not an expert to hide her feelings and facial expressions. After he returned from the hospital, he witnessed her facial expressions changing many times. But now, she looked cool that confused him to the core. Didn't really his sister know Swamiji? Then, how Khushi was dealing with him?

He came to the living room with the same thought. He didn't find Khushi there. Where was she? Was she in the kitchen as usual? He walked to the kitchen and she was not there too. HP looked at him bewildered.

"Do you want anything, Arnav Baba?"

Arnav walked away said nothing.

"Thank God, I didn't allow Khushi Bhabi to work in the kitchen. Or else, Arnav baba would have swallowed me alive" HP murmured.

Arnav headed to his room. His legs got stuck as Khushi came out of her room. She looked at him and he sensed disappointment in her face. He smiled at her. Khushi too smiled but Arnav knew the smile was a plastered one. She again got inside her room and sat on the bed. She stood up from the bed, seeing Arnav entering her room, after knocking on the opened door formally. He didn't wait for her permission.

"Are you upset?"

Khushi gulped down.

"So, you are upset"

She nodded NO.

"Then why does your face hang?"

"It's always like that"

"No way... you are talking as if I don't notice your face..."

Khushi looked at him jolting with a bewildered expression. What did he mean?

"You were looking fresh in the morning... so brisk and contented..."

"I was brisk because I had the satisfaction of doing something for others..."

"What happened to your satisfaction now?"

"Hari Prakashji denied taking my help in the kitchen. He asked me not to work in the kitchen" she said feeling sad.