"Oh... I meant in her house..."

"Don't you think your tongue is slipping often these days?" Arnav asked shrinking his eyes.

HP was silent. He knew Arnav was hitting him about him calling Khushi Bhabi.

"I know she is the one who made this tea..."

HP nodded yes.

"Then why did you get it...? you should have sent her here with this tea... why would you work hard?"

"I won't let her work anymore, Arnav Baba..."

Arnav finished the tea and gave the cup back. HP walked to the door and stopped.

"Do you want me to send Khushiji here?" HP asked seriously.

"Get out..." Arnav said wearily.

HP left the place smiling inwardly.

Arnav came downstairs. There, he saw a saree seller with a load of sarees. All the women were selecting sarees. Khushi was not there. Where was she? Arnav stood, thinking about it. He saw her coming with tea for the saree seller. He rolled his eyes and went to them.

"Chotte... come here..." Anjali said.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"We are choosing Sarees for tomorrow's Pooja," Lavanya said.

"Saree for you? Do you know to drape a saree? The one who wears saree should buy sarees" Arnav said looking at Khushi.

"I'm thinking of draping saree tomorrow," Lavanya said.

"Be cautious... I will give you my BELT if needed"

Everyone chuckled whereas Khushi controlled her smile.

"Bhai... stop teasing me" Lavanya pouted.

"Why are you risking? Just wear a jean... that's your kind"

"Chotte... however, she should drape saree one day"

"Of course, she will drape saree one day... why tomorrow?"

"Bhai, stop blabbering and let me select a saree"

"Wait... I will get you sarees"

Arnav looked at the saree seller,

"I will pay you"

"But, why Chotte?"

"Just like that, Di... it's been a long, I bought you a saree"

"Then, you yourself select for us," Anjali said.

"Ok..."

Arnav ran his eyes on the sarees. Everyone was looking at him curiously. Arnav stood and took three sarees in his hands. All were different shades of RED color. He gave those sarees one by one to Nani, Anjali, and Lavanya.

"Chotte, select one for Khushi too," Anjali said.

Arnav smiled as he expected that. Taking a tomato red saree he gave it to her.

"I hope you guys liked it"

"Bhai... this color won't suit me," Lavanya said.

"Ok. if you guys don't like it, you can change it..."

Lavanya kept the sarees back and chose another. Arnav looked at Khushi who didn't seem to change the saree.

"Don't you change, Khushi?" Arnav asked.

"I like it," Khushi said.

"But, Khushi... is not your favorite color PINK? Then why do you prefer RED?" Lavanya intentionally asked.

"Oh... is your favorite color PINK? Then change the saree, Khushi. Pink saree is also here" Arnav took the pink saree in his hand.

Khushi nodded NO hurriedly.

"Why?"

"I like it..." she said hugging the saree.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah... sure"

She didn't want to change Arnav's choice. No matter if it was her favorite color or not. Lavanya smiled at her contently. Khushi gestured for her to be quiet. They didn't know Arnav noticed them.

Khushi seemed a nice girl... she didn't disappoint anyone... then, WHY DID SHE SAY SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL? Arnav supposed.

Arnav paid the bill to the saree seller.

"Thank you, Chotte..." Anjali said.

They saw Shyam coming with a saree bag. he extended it to Anjali.

"What's this Shyamji?"

"I bought you a saree for tomorrow's Pooja," Shyam said.

"Sorry, Shyamji. Just now Chotte bought us a saree." She showed it to Shyam who plastered a smile.

"Di, I'm going to my room. Please send me something to drink..."

Anjali nodded ok, looking at Khushi.

After a while, as Arnav expected, Khushi came with orange juice and knocked on the door. Arnav nodded his head, like, *come in*

Arnav took his phone to make a call but it was switched off. Of course, he intentionally switched it off.

"Shit... I forgot to put it in charge..." he said irritatingly.

Khushi stood with a juice glass.

"I have to make an urgent call to Aman but forgot to charge it" he murmured.

" You can use my phone..." Khushi extended her mobile.

Arnav looked at her phone and then at Khushi plainly. Even though he expected it he didn't show the curiosity on his face.

"It's ok... actually I want to make a call to Aman. I don't know his number (He lied. Arnav and forgetting Aman's number? No way. He could even say Aman's number in his deep sleep) You would not have his number I suppose"

"I have his number," Khushi said.

"You...???? Really? How did you get Aman's number?"

"Oh... I... (she stammered) Haan... Anjali Di called him once through my phone" she managed.

"Oh... ok, then give it to me"

After unlocking it, Khushi passed her phone. Taking it from her hand, Arnav opened the RECENT calls section. His hand stopped seeing SWAMIJI in the incoming call list. There were no other incoming calls on the previous day's list except that one. He saw the timing of the call. The call had come exactly at the same time when she was in his room the previous day. Was this call that made her tense? Who was this Swamiji? He hoped Khushi didn't get trapped with some FAKE SAINT who cheats on people with sweet-coated words. Arnav's mind thought many things quickly.

He typed Aman's name while thinking about Swamiji. Aman's number appeared on the screen as AMAN BHAI. Arnav kept the phone on his ear with a mild smile and waited. Aman attended the call on the second ring. Before Arnav said anything,

"Khushi... I heard you are going to come to AR with your HUSBAND...! What an epic moment...! See, ASR himself is ready to bring you to AR. I think we should not keep him in the dark for long... please tell him the truth Khushi. You don't know about his anger. He will get angry if he gets to know the truth. Please tell him that you are his wife" Aman blurt out in a go.

Arnav looked at Khushi contently. He wanted to check her phone to get a firm assurance but before him doing that, he got an authentic statement about his wedding from the most liable person of his life. Aman Mathur...! Arnav smiled inwardly.

To be continued...