"That’s not enough of a reason for me to know about every adventurers’ movements, isn’t it?"

"However, the adventurers we captured said that they were following your orders."

"No idea what you are talking about. Why would I want to attack an adventurer who I don’t even know?"

"To take away her wolves, right?"

"Are you telling me that the one who gave your stupid Adventurer’s Guild all those wolves was this adventurer?"

I already knew, but I pretended that I had heard about it just now.

"Yes, she is a really cute adventurer. The fact that a girl like her was attacked makes me really angry, you know."

"Then how about executing the adventurers you arrested?"

"So, are you saying that you are not related to this event in any way?"

"Of course. I don’t even know when I will be attacked as well, so I would really recommend you to proceed with their execution."

"Understood. I will be back."

‘You don’t have to come.’, I thought to myself.

Atora went back, but I couldn’t think of this matter as finished.

I didn’t really understand what that Guild Master was thinking.

I knew that the time would come when they would find out about me.

If I wanted to leave the city, I had to do it fast.

I wanted to reap profits for one more month, but that couldn’t be helped.

This was the fault of my idiot subordinates, as well as that girl in a Bear Suit.

I assembled the three subordinates who knew about my ties to the bandits.

There were not a lot of people who knew what I was doing in secrecy.

That was because having less of them didn’t permit any information leaks and disposing them would be simple.

I told those three that, even though it was a little early, I would flee this city.

I ordered to them to leave the city tonight, and meet up with Borg.

I planned to steal the money of the Commerce Guild just before they fled, and then blame the deed on those three.

I had planned for them to be killed by the bandits when those three met up with Borg.

If we just left the corpses on the road, then everyone would think that the bandits took the money.

The money I stole from the Commerce Guild would safely be mine after that.

"I will return home first. I will be fast, so go and prepare as well."

I returned home, and put all of my valuable things inside an item bag.

I also put inside some valuables that I stole from the fleeing residents.

Everything from this city was mine, so there was no problem.

Borg was an idiot who didn’t want anything other than women and money, so it was easy to control him.

Well, he probably didn’t have any ways to resell the other valuables. It would be useless to explain the value of jewels to him after all.

When I finished putting all of my valuables and food inside my item bag, I went back to the Commerce Guild.

For some reason, the Commerce Guild was noisy.