Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Lu Chan personally went to investigate the events of the year, and it took a week to get the results she didn't want to see.

    All the evidence shows that the car accident was man-made, and the clues behind the murderer pointed directly at the old man.

    What she is doing now, her father was already doing it back then, but she was too hasty to touch the bottom line of the old man, and was killed by a man-made car accident.

    Lu Chan couldn't believe that the old man was so cruel, but she had to believe that she even began to suspect that Mu Jin's car accident might have been arranged by the old man.

    Lu Chan carefully recalled the events of that day. She was dismissed by the old man on the grounds of company affairs. Mu Jin went back to her parents' home alone. In the most prosperous street, she encountered a drunk driving rampage. Mu Jin died on the spot. The servant was only slightly injured.

    Now that I think about it, there are too many places of doubts, but she was hit so hard at that time that she couldn't think about the loopholes at all.

    Lu Chan felt a chill in her heart, and the phone on the table rang. It was Lu Qiong's call.

    "Sister, grandpa is already awake, come and have a look, grandpa wants to see you." Lu Qiong said.

    "You told grandpa that I'm going to worship my father today." Lu Chan said coldly.

    "Sister, today is not my uncle's death day." Lu Qiong reminded.

    "I know." Lu Chan said coldly, "You can just tell Grandpa what I said."

    Lu Qiong was puzzled, but she still obeyed.

    Lu Chan drove to her father's cemetery and stood silently for a while, her eyes gradually becoming firm.

    She turned to leave and received a call from Mu Jin.

    "Sister Chan, I'm sorry, I didn't succeed in getting pregnant this time." Mu Jin said in a disappointed voice.

    "Little Jin, you don't need to apologize to me." Lu Chan comforted her softly, "Maybe now is not the time, I think we will have a baby after we get married."

    Hearing this, Mu Jin pursed his lips and smiled, feeling much more relaxed, and asked in a low voice, "I heard from my grandfather that Chairman Lu is hospitalized, and I want to go and see his old man."

    Lu Chan just wanted to say no, but listening to Mu Jin The expectation in the words turned to say, "Okay, I'll go pick you up."

    "Okay, Sister Chan." Mu Jin smiled happily.

    As long as Lu Chan doesn't reject her request, she will be very happy.

    Lu Chan drove to Yan's house to pick up Mu Jin. Yan Zhenwei had acquiesced to the two of them getting along. As long as Lu Chan came in person, he would happily let Mu Jin go out.

    "Sister Chan, is Chairman Lu seriously ill?" Mu Jin got into the car and asked with concern.

    "Because of getting older, it's not a big problem." Lu Chan said.

    "That's good." Mu Jin smiled, and the worries in his heart relaxed a lot.

    When the two came to the hospital, they saw Lu Qiong guarding the door, and the housekeeper came out of the ward with untouched meals.

    "Sister, you are finally here. Grandpa has been refusing to eat. You go in and persuade him." Lu Qiong said worriedly.

    Lu Chan didn't care about the old man's tricks, and said to Mu Jin with her expression unchanged, "Little Jin, wait here for a while."