Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Lu Chan drove out from the underground garage and saw a black car parked not far from the hotel entrance.

    She turned straight and left in the opposite direction.

    The car was not found and remained where it was.

    Lu Chan was relieved and drove to the vicinity of the dessert shop.

    After a distance, she got out of the car and walked along the street.

    Suddenly, Lu Chan's eyes flashed, and she turned sideways into the alley next to her, hiding in the darkness.

    In her vision, a black car was parked near the dessert shop.

    After careful observation for a while, Lu Chan was certain that the person in the car was the one sent by her grandfather to monitor the Mujin family.

    As long as she came to be discovered by the people here, her grandfather would know immediately.

    The old man has always been rigorous in his work and never leaked.

    Lu Chan's eyes froze, and she stood quietly in the dark, not moving forward.

    From here, you can see people coming in and out of the dessert shop, and even her mother sitting by the window.

    Just can't see the face clearly.

    Lu Chan leaned against the wall, staring at the dessert shop with sharp eyes, occasionally glancing at the black car.

    Although she wanted to sit in the store now and take a look at Mu Jin, she couldn't show up.

    There are no street lamps in this alley, and there is no light around. Lu Chan is wearing a black dress, which is well hidden in the darkness.

    Even passers-by didn't notice her existence.

    Lu Chan watched quietly, and finally saw a familiar figure by the window.

    She curled her lips slightly, but the phone rang at this moment.

    Lu Chan lowered her head, saw Ye Xian's call, hung up without thinking, and then muted her phone.

    After a while, her phone screen lights up again.

    It was Mu Jin who called.

    Lu Chan's eyes flashed, she looked at the window, and pressed the power button to turn the screen black.

    She didn't hang up or answer, waiting for the bell to end naturally.

    Ye Xian took Mu Jin's cell phone and made several calls without giving up, but they all showed no answer.

    She frowned, put down her phone, looked at Mu Jin and said, "Lu Chan should still be busy."

    Mu Jin pursed her lips and lowered her eyes.

    Since the last time, Lu Chan has never ordered their afternoon tea again.

    She plucked up the courage to call, and all she heard was a mechanical color ringtone.

    She is probably hated.

    Lu Chan is the favored son of heaven, with countless halos and honors, and there is never a shortage of excellent Omegas beside her, so how can she care about such an undifferentiated ordinary person.

    That time I would speak for her, probably because it was for the sake of the elders.

    The difference between them is cloud and mud, and even being ordinary friends is an extravagant hope.