Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Today is Qi Bujiao's birthday, which happens to be Friday.

    Before Lu Chan got up, she received a call from Qi Bujiao.

    She opened her eyes and saw that it was four o'clock in the morning.

    "Speak." Lu Chan picked up the phone and squeezed out a word from the corner of her indifferent lips.

    "Lu Chan, my wife didn't finish her work until six o'clock tonight. I'm going to pick up my wife. I'll be back at about eight o'clock. I'll send someone to pick up Mu Jin when I leave. You go there early and help me receive her." Qi Bujiao said excitedly, his eyes that hadn't slept all night were bright.

    "Well, I see." The frost on Lu Chan's face melted, and she asked, "Who did you invite?"

    "My dad, my sister, my aunt and her daughter, and my uncle, It's all my own, so you don't need Mu Jin to be cautious." Qi Bujiao answered cheerfully, counting his fingers.

    "Yeah." Lu Chan felt relieved.

    As long as people from other families are not invited, there is no problem.

    Qi's family has a good-natured manner, treats people with simplicity, and does not pay attention to bloodline and differentiation grades as much as others.

    Mu Jin will not be laughed at in the past.

    After a day's work, Lu Chan drove to the location of the birthday party.

    In order to take care of her wife's time, Qi Bujiao set the location a bit remote, a seaside villa in the north of the city.

    It took Lu Chan an hour to drive there.

    As soon as she arrived, she saw a car parked in front of the villa, and a well-dressed woman got out of the car.

    The sky blue skirt is fresh and elegant. The simple and generous style outlines a delicate waist and a beautiful arc. The half-shoulder design reveals a delicate collarbone, showing a touch of sexy in elegance.

    Lu Chan sat in the car and glanced at the rearview mirror.

    The car that followed her parked outside and did not come in.

    She opened the car door, and the person in front just turned back. When she saw her, she showed a sweet smile.

    "Sister Chan." Mu Jin waved his hand, and his cute little face was filled with happiness.

    Lu Chan nodded, closed the car door, and walked over with a calm expression. When she passed by Mu Jin, she whispered, "You look good in this dress."

    Mu Jin heard the words, her fair face was warmed by the warm beside her. The breath was hot and red, and the nervous hands were twisted together.

    Looking at Lu Chan's tall background, she couldn't help but slightly bent her mouth and glanced down at the skirt.

    This dress was chosen by Ye Xian with help. It was more intellectual and generous, so she would not be laughed at when she went to the Qi family's banquet.

    Because it is still early, there is only one elder in the Qi family here, who is Qi Bujiao's aunt.

    "Aunt Qi, where are Uncle Qi and the others?" Lu Chan walked over and asked.

    "They're still busy, so they won't be here until later." The man said with a smile, with a kind expression on his face, when he saw Mu Jin, he nodded and smiled, "Miss Mu, welcome."